Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Predict Gemma's amount of First preference votes

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
The Irish will always let you down. Gemma won't be far from the bottom.

D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
The Irish will always let you down. Gemma won't be far from the bottom.
Don't be so despondent. She definitely has 14000 votes judging by her YouTube followers. What proportion of people on here will vote for her. We can start a poll.

Reactions: Una

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Don't be so despondent. She definitely has 14000 votes judging by her YouTube followers. What proportion of people on here will vote for her. We can start a poll.
Even though I'm an incurable optimist, a lot of Gemma's following is outside Ireland. There's no way that 14,000 YouTube followers translates to 14,000 voters.

The encounter with the chap in Lucan in today's vid gave me cause for optimism though. He's a definite ACI voter.

D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
Even though I'm an incurable optimist, a lot of Gemma's following is outside Ireland. There's no way that 14,000 YouTube followers translates to 14,000 voters.

The encounter with the chap in Lucan in today's vid gave me cause for optimism though. He's a definite ACI voter.
Do you know how to start a poll on here? There are thousands voting for Gemma across Dublin.

Dan72

DEPORTED
YouTube followers don't translate into votes.

Macushla

PI Member
She needs to stop shilling ACI so much and instead run with the Gemma O'Doherty brand. It's more effective in this particular election.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Do you know how to start a poll on here? There are thousands voting for Gemma across Dublin.
I'm voting Gemma, but I'm keeping my expectations low. I'd be happy for her to put in a respectable showing. That alone would frighten the shit out of the establishment.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
She'll probably just dilute the independent vote and another FG pro EU poodle hack will get in.
Someone far worse than any of the lefties you lot are always bitching about, who at least are quite eurosceptic!

I say this as someone who would not mind seeing Gemma getting in.

D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
She'll probably just dilute the independent vote and another FG pro EU poodle hack will get in.
Someone far worse than any of the lefties you lot are always bitching about, who at least are quite eurosceptic!

I say this as someone who would not mind seeing Gemma getting in.
If this poll by the radio is anything to go by she could get a huge sympathy vote. BitChute is a peer-to-peer social video platform.

Top Bottom