Predict Gemma's amount of First preference votes

El Chaval.

PI Member
I don't see a breakthrough this time.
Both her and Hermann started too late in the game to push their profile.
The next time however.....

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I do not know what she will get but I do know what I will be happy with and that is 1.5%. I want her to continue adding subscribers, being the leading spokesperson, and like the NP, field some candidates on the GE to win even a single seat.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I don't expect her to take a seat, but this is about raising her profile. If she got 3 or 4% of the vote, as the poll suggested, it would be amazing.

Media would go into meltdown and would start attacking her a lot more, thus raising her profile even more.

The lamestream have been very careful about not giving her any possible oxygen at all. The Sunday Times had a piece today which mentioned her though.

It was about that idiot Bus Drivers Union lackey who said that bus drivers could 'conscientiously object' to driving buses with ACI ads.

This guy is typical of the rancid establishment in Ireland.

Tony

PI Member
It's hard to predict the outcome of the election. I'd love Gemma to win a seat but I can't see it happening. The working class areas will go for Sinn Fein and PBP.

My prediction: Between 7k and 12k First Preference Votes

Macushla

PI Member
It's hard to predict the outcome of the election. I'd love Gemma to win a seat but I can't see it happening. The working class areas will go for Sinn Fein and PBP.

The working class don't vote PBP. PBP is just rich people role-playing as being poor. The working class either don't vote or vote SF. And they only vote SF because they think they're Nationalists, not because of the open borders pink clink bs.

TW Tone

PI Member

Optimistic!
You realize 12% on the first count would probably give her a seat?

ERROR

I misread the post. My bad.

If you say a little over 3000 votes will probably be near 1% then 7K seems low ball.
We both hope you're wrong, I suspect.

Last edited: