Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Postman Pats Bag Of Proxy Votes...

bells of shandon

PI Member
The fact that theres almost no calls whatsoever from the govt or media to reform it should set alarm bells off for most people but they think its tin foil hat territory to suggest anything untoward.
Irelands Christian ethos makes us believe all people are good,especially our Govt. There can be no trust in an Electoral system without solid verification of identity, and custody oversight from Voting station to Count Centre.
One of the reasons the illegal migrant scammers have rolled over us. is because we believe any bs story they tell us.

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
I have raised the question of Vote rigging on this Forum several times, but got little reaction.
The basis of an Electoral system is the Voting Register.The number of Ballot papers issued is equivalent to the number on the Register.
If the Register is not updated yearly,it can contain dead and emigrated names.These excess names are then used to 'stuff' ballot boxes.
This can be done physically by 'stuffing' Ballot boxes or by Postal voting.
Of course Ballot dumping can also be used ,when the security of Boxes is not verified in transit from Polling stations to counting stations.
Irelands Voting Register has not been updated for many years. I have personal experience of this, with my dead uncle being on the Register despite being dead 10 years.
This would explain FG complacency at an Election, despite their appalling record.
You can check the Register yourself and see if any of your family, dead or departed the Parish are listed.If everyone does this we can clean it up and get genuine results. Spread it about.,its your duty.
I wonder if it’s possible to check the history of voters marked as turning up at voting stations and voting. They cross the name off the list when you turn up. After 10:00 pm there will be names of no shows unmarked. Nothing to stop the local Fianna Gaelers to have their plants stuffing the boxes and marking the no shows as shows.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I wonder if it’s possible to check the history of voters marked as turning up at voting stations and voting. They cross the name off the list when you turn up. After 10:00 pm there will be names of no shows unmarked. Nothing to stop the local Fianna Gaelers to have their plants stuffing the boxes and marking the no shows as shows.
Much easier to have counterfeit boxes already prepared and switch them with the genuine boxes. Gemma had the clapped out Ballot box transport van ,show up at the counting centre at 4am. Pity they could not get a look inside the back.
Dee Wall states that at the Euro Count centre ballot papers were emptied from boxes. and the ballot papers were unfolded without a crease,
This is not possible as the paper has to be folded to enter a closed box and becomes creased. This would account for the 25 k votes Frances Fitzgerald received and a cushy job in Europe,despite her proven corruption.

whyfillaw

PI Member
It seems by the last few posts to the forum that SFFG have their own "unregistered ballot paper printers and voters" setup as shady criminal outfits corrupting the system on a grand scale and another crowd burning valid ballot papers or at least "disappearing them " somehow.well , it would not surprise me , going by what the tribunals have revealed over the last 30 years of corruption and brown envelopes changing hands.

bells of shandon

PI Member
No Election or referendum in the last 20 years or more can be trusted. We need an Independent trustworthy International body to verify every step of our Election system, starting with the derisory Electoral Register.

Top Bottom