Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member

Reactions: Jim

PlantationWatch

PI Member
Its not racist to be proud of your Genealogy .

A study by scientists in Trinity College found that most Irish People have largely maintained their pre-Neolithic genetic heritage .

The prevalence of ancient genes in Ireland such as a genetic marker known as Haplogroup 1 was found in most Irish men .

It also found that one in five males sampled in Northwestern Ireland is likely a patrilineal descendent of a single early medieval ancestor

There is a legitimate practice called "nativism" where people work to preserve their race from extinction . I wonder would the EU grants cover such an NGO if it established in Ireland , or are their grants only aimed at the extinction of Irish Identity and Genealogy ?

page61

PI Member

A study by scientists in Trinity College found that most Irish People have largely maintained their pre-Neolithic genetic heritage .

The prevalence of ancient genes in Ireland such as a genetic marker known as Haplogroup 1 was found in most Irish men .

It also found that one in five males sampled in Northwestern Ireland is likely a patrilineal descendent of a single early medieval ancestor

There is a legitimate practice called "nativism" where people work to preserve their race from extinction . I wonder would the EU grants cover such an NGO if it established in Ireland , or are their grants only aimed at the extinction of Irish Identity and Genealogy ?

A good point. Is it racist to be proud to be Irish and all the things attributed to being Irish..ie , the gift of the gab, the luck of the irish, red hair , cailin deas, cups of tea.
If you like Thatched cottages , will you be considered Raciest because they were there before the hoards?

PlantationWatch

PI Member
A good point. Is it racist to be proud to be Irish and all the things attributed to being Irish..ie , the gift of the gab, the luck of the irish, red hair , cailin deas, cups of tea.
If you like Thatched cottages , will you be considered Raciest because they were there before the hoards?
probably , In fact I think the red head convention was since banned . Not too sure . The only convention now welcomed in Ireland is Africa Day .

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
I think that's open to debate. On a macro level we lost control of our country a long time ago, the small number of Irish who are feathering their nest are like deer caught in headlights.

That's true, but, at the end of the day, it wasn't foreigners who forced the Irish to vote to murder their own children. Foreigners certainly encouraged them to do it, but the Irish themselves can't be absolved of all responsibility. Same with mass immigration.

Jim

PI Member

Dat photo be racccist , why their be no diversity.

Last edited:

WhiteIrish

PI Member
Being racist is normal and healthy, the sign of a sane,well balanced person.

Less than an hour ago in Raw Gym I saw sambo sleazing up two very young girls.

Jim

PI Member
Being racist is normal and healthy, the sign of a sane,well balanced person.

Less than an hour ago in Raw Gym I saw sambo sleazing up two very young girls.
Man is hard wired in his genetic code since the beginning of time to protect his own , and suspect others. No amount of Cultural Marxist dog shit , or destroying the Scientific based evidence, along with natural evidence will ever change this fact. We are different races, we are different colours , we are tribal, we have different bone structure, we look different , we have different IQ, we have different traits in various aspects of life from sport to education abilities. The weaponised word "racist" , is nothing more than that , a mere word, conjured up by the usual suspects, to disarm the White European from his inbuilt genetic code , thus leaving him unable to defend himself , and eventually into accepting his own demise. We are all Racist , every single one of mankind. Most human are unaware of it , but when confronted by something that threatens your very existence , or indigenous group , the old natural instinct kick in, as a survival mechanism . The very reason it is built into all mankind genetic make up, is so he can use it , when such times arise.

Last edited:

Jim

PI Member
Lets not get to concerned about the word Racist , if you allow it to be used the way your enemy want it to be used , then you allow it to be used , to silence your right to free speech and thought. It is already losing it currency , let help it lose a little more. Lighten up everyone it only a word. Here some humour/satire to lighten thing up a little.

Last edited:
Top Bottom