Poll: Is Iran A Natural Ally Of The West In The Fight Against Terror?

Is Iran a natural ally in our fight against Wahhabi terrorism?

• Total voters
I do not deny the Holocaust and believe it was one of the greatest crimes in history. I've told that person this several times yet even after putting him on ignore he continues to follow me around the site calling me a Holocaust denier.

He got banned even from P.ie where Israeli propagandists are like sacred cows for the same fanatical, disingenuous behaviour.

I've now, reluctantly reported him.
He selectively denies several holocausts himself, so he goes on the attack with his slurs. I see him as a great display as to how mendacious and disingenuous these types are.

Please do not attack other members, play the ball not the man.

Going forward, failure to do this will result in a thread ban.
That's nonsense

These posters post lies and collude to ignore
They post pictures and misrepresent them
They are holocaust deniers and make believe merchants.

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
I don't know if the mods are aware of this peculiar thing, but it appears that when a person one has on ignore has made the most recent post on a thread, then that thread disappears from the recent post list of the person who has the other person on ignore.

It seems to show in the recent posts list again once someone other than the ignored member makes a new post after him/her.
Click on whats new, then you can see latest posts made also.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Shia Muslims ( Iran ) explicitly vowing to wipe Israel off the map might have something to do with it....:rolleyes:
The Iranian leadership never said this. That's just another Zionist lie.

Some Shia Muslims in Iran might have, but then how many Jews/Israelis have said the same about Iran?

How many posts have you made over the years spreading anti-Iranian propaganda and lies designed to sway public opinion against Iran which in turn is designed to prep for the destruction of Iran which would entail the murder of possibly millions of innocent Iranian men, women and children?

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Trump Will Declare Iran Nuclear Deal ‘Not in the National Interest’

"Officials familiar with the situation say that President Trump is intending to “decertify” the P5+1 nuclear deal with Iran ahead of the October 15 deadline. With no evidence Iran is violating the deal in any way, he is going to instead claim it is just “not in the national interest of the United States” to honor the deal’s terms.

This has much the same effect as falsely claiming Iran to be in violation, as it would put the nuclear deal up for a vote in Congress. Though Congress has long expressed opposition to the deal, it’s likely to be controversial to cancel it years after its implementation for literally no reason.

President Trump is to give a speech surrounding the matter, expected next Thursday, and will lay out a broad strategy of confronting Iran, trying to blame them for all Middle East instability and terrorism. This would both be aimed at justifying the decertification, and setting the stage for another flurry of sanctions and threats to attack Iran.

Officials say that President Trump won’t explicitly urge Congress to abrogate the deal, but will try to use the threat of doing so as leverage to force more onerous terms on Iran. Iran and other parties to the deal have ruled out renegotiating it, noting how difficult it was to get everything agreed to by everyone in the first place.

If the US does withdraw from the deal, however, it doesn’t necessarily mean the deal will be dead. It is entirely possible that the rest of the P5+1 nations and Iran will continue to leave the deal in place without the US.

That’s been a concern since Trump first started campaigning on withdrawing from the deal. In withdrawing, the US loses a seat at the table for managing the deal, and risks isolating itself diplomatically. That the measure is being taken without a specific reason is going to add to the damage it does to the ability of the US to negotiate deals in general, with the expectation that anything the US agrees to could quickly be dishonored on a president’s whim.

And despite Trump’s vow to make the deal “better,” it’s not clear there is anything the rest of the world could conceivably offer that would satisfy him, given his problems with the deal are mostly that it involves Iran. This too suggests there will be no serious consideration of “revising” the deal."

Iran seems surprised that it's belligerence, sponsorship of terrorism & ambition to become a nuclear state has earned this attention.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Interesting chat here about the Zionist puppet's seeming intention to kill the Iran nuclear deal and the possible consequences:

Top Bottom