Poll: Is Iran A Natural Ally Of The West In The Fight Against Terror?

Is Iran a natural ally in our fight against Wahhabi terrorism?

• Total voters
Blah, any why do Jews prefer Sunni to Shai Muslims? Is it just political or is there something deeper to it?
again more nonsense from you

Shia Muslims in the Form Of Hezbollah and Iran oppose Israel (Iran Arms Hezbo;;ah)and so don make those Shias particularly endearing. Hamas are Sunni, I don't think there is any love lost between the Sunnis of Hamas and Israel.
So is it political, Yes
is it something deeper, yes as well armed conflict is quite deep

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Hezbollah women- your favourites:
Jewish women , your favourites

Leaders of Jewish Hasidic sect in Stamford Hill 'ban' women from driving.

The leaders of an Orthodox Jewish sect in north London have reportedly declared that women should not be allowed to drive in a letter sent out to the community.

Rabbis from the Belz Hasidic sect in Stamford Hill have said women driving cars contravenes “the traditional rules of modesty in our camp” and the conventions of hasidic institutions, according to a report by the Jewish Chronicle.

The letter, which was signed by Belz educational leaders and endorsed by rabbis, also said children* could be banned from their schools if their mothers drove them from August onwards.
Leaders of Jewish Hasidic sect in Stamford Hill 'ban' women from driving., page 1

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Blah, any why do Jews prefer Sunni to Shai Muslims? Is it just political or is there something deeper to it?
Political, they must be demonised because Iran and Hezbollah are (mostly) Shia.

Having said that, don't forget the slaughter of Sunnis and to a lesser extent Christian Arabs in Palestine, and the crimes of the last 100 years against them.

Jewish women , your favourites

Leaders of Jewish Hasidic sect in Stamford Hill 'ban' women from driving.

The leaders of an Orthodox Jewish sect in north London have reportedly declared that women should not be allowed to drive in a letter sent out to the community.

Rabbis from the Belz Hasidic sect in Stamford Hill have said women driving cars contravenes “the traditional rules of modesty in our camp” and the conventions of hasidic institutions, according to a report by the Jewish Chronicle.

The letter, which was signed by Belz educational leaders and endorsed by rabbis, also said children* could be banned from their schools if their mothers drove them from August onwards.
Leaders of Jewish Hasidic sect in Stamford Hill 'ban' women from driving., page 1
Never one to miss atrick and post extreme pics and present as the norm, the duplicitious Kalipa spreads her hate.
note she uses Orthodox jews as champions when they agree with her view
couldn't lie straight in bed

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
I don't know if the mods are aware of this peculiar thing, but it appears that when a person one has on ignore has made the most recent post on a thread, then that thread disappears from the recent post list of the person who has the other person on ignore.

It seems to show in the recent posts list again once someone other than the ignored member makes a new post after him/her.

Political, they must be demonised because Iran and Hezbollah are (mostly) Shia.

Having said that, don't forget the slaughter of Sunnis and to a lesser extent Christian Arabs in Palestine, and the crimes of the last 100 years against them.
more lies and bile from the Ignorant Holocaust denier
or is he saying Iran and Hezbollah must be demonised

?

again like by the axis of evil

so if Sunnis hate Shias then it follows that...if sunni extremists hate the main Shia hub in the world then America are at fault????? Shias and Sunnis hated each other over long long before the US was even thought about.
This is a very clear example as to why Max is wise to have this character on ignore.

After virtually everyone here has demolished his waffle (insofar as one can translate his disjointed semi-literate burbling into English at all) , he starts outrageously falsifying people's positions and views. I never said America was at fault for the Shia Sunni split.

And trust him then to believe the counterfeit supervillain quote attributed to Dr. Ahmadinejad and then start spinelessly covering his own backside with disingenuous half baked burbling about it "open to interpretation". But what else can we expect from someone who denies several holocausts?

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
This is a very clear example as to why Max is wise to have this character on ignore.

After virtually everyone here has demolished his waffle (insofar as one can translate his disjointed semi-literate burbling into English at all) , he starts outrageously falsifying people's positions and views. I never said America was at fault for the Shia Sunni split.

And trust him then to believe the counterfeit supervillain quote attributed to Dr. Ahmadinejad and then start spinelessly covering his own backside with disingenuous half baked burbling about it "open to interpretation". But what else can we expect from someone who denies several holocausts?
I do not deny the Holocaust and believe it was one of the greatest crimes in history. I've told that person this several times yet even after putting him on ignore he continues to follow me around the site calling me a Holocaust denier.

He got banned even from P.ie where Israeli propagandists are like sacred cows for the same fanatical, disingenuous behaviour.

I've now, reluctantly reported him.

You're an arsehole, there I'm surebyou can understand that.
If you have comprehension skills it is clear that if a translation is open to interpretation then it's open to interpretation
What is not open to interpretation is his subsequent statements
His subsequent statements would then make one reassess his original statement
You total ignoramus

Again with the holocaust denial crap, that is Jew hating whataboutery at it's most base

The Shia Sunni Split happened just after the death of the prophet, again your comprehension skills are a tad off. What I said was that it predates the US or The current state of Israel you absolute numpty. The split has nothing to do with the US, nothing you Moron.

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Donator
Premium Account
Please do not attack other members, play the ball not the man.

Going forward, failure to do this will result in a thread ban.

I do not deny the Holocaust and believe it was one of the greatest crimes in history. I've told that person this several times yet even after putting him on ignore he continues to follow me around the site calling me a Holocaust denier.

He got banned even from P.ie where Israeli propagandists are like sacred cows for the same fanatical, disingenuous behaviour.

I've now, reluctantly reported him.
Oh weported
Holocaust denial comes in many forms the biggest of which is to question the numbers and diminish the event. You and the dilusional potato blight both use Holocoust terminology and apply it to other ways pretending that there is another hate group out there denying war deaths, how pathetic.
Report this post in particular.

Top Bottom