Poll: Is Iran A Natural Ally Of The West In The Fight Against Terror?

Is Iran a natural ally in our fight against Wahhabi terrorism?

• Total voters
not photo shopped, you didn't even research the photo, what a very dishonest comment.
How is it dishonest? I think there is one small back water of Iran where women did traditionally wear the niqab however even in Saudi you don't see small girls wearing the burka. The niqab and burka have now become political symbols of people who hate Hezbollah if anything more than you do.

again like by the axis of evil

so if Sunnis hate Shias then it follows that...if sunni extremists hate the main Shia hub in the world then America are at fault????? Shias and Sunnis hated each other over long long before the US was even thought about.
Uh during most of the 19 th and 20 th centuries Islamic sectarianism was nothing like it is today. The Americans used divide and conquer in a big way in Iraq- that cannot be denied, and that has been a major factor in the mess at the moment.

Uh during most of the 19 th and 20 th centuries Islamic sectarianism was nothing like it is today. The Americans used divide and conquer in a big way in Iraq- that cannot be denied, and that has been a major factor in the mess at the moment.
Uh long before the 19th Century Shia and sunnis fought, The people of Islam are people of faith they are not easily manipulated by America, quite the opposite.

How is it dishonest? I think there is one small back water of Iran where women did traditionally wear the niqab however even in Saudi you don't see small girls wearing the burka. The niqab and burka have now become political symbols of people who hate Hezbollah if anything more than you do.
you said it was photoshopped it isn't, It's from Lebanon any little search on the Internet for that Photo would show you that.

Uh long before the 19th Century Shia and sunnis fought, The people of Islam are people of faith they are not easily manipulated by America, quite the opposite.
Indeed but they have had long periods of friendliness. Large parts of Sunni Islam though starting seriously in the 1990s have been going through radical changes, I would argue for the worse. Nothing in this life is static. And you could have fooled me that large amounts of Muslims aren't easily manipulated by the United States.

of course the verbose Potato head didn't, in this case, comment, unsurprisingly, because these are not pictures of Muslim women but of Christians. Oh the deceit.
Yeah the singer is a Christian, evidence that the two other girls are? They could well be but maybe they aren't. Not all Muslim girls cover up all the time. In fact when I lived in England the Jewess I was friends with was much more consistently modest than my Muslima friend.

Horse manure!

People of faith are clearly gullible, and willingly believe in nonsense and as such are the easiest kind of people to manipulate.

Witness the young Jihadis willing to lay down their lives in Syria because they believe media propaganda and lies from dodgy Imams bankrolled by the Saudis and the US.

A perfect example of foolish people of faith being easily manipulated by cynical western imperialist scum to their own violent geopolitical ends. All just for money.

Indeed but they have had long periods of friendliness. Large parts of Sunni Islam though starting seriously in the 1990s have been going through radical changes, I would argue for the worse. Nothing in this life is static. And you could have fooled me that large amounts of Muslims aren't easily manipulated by the United States.
There's a difference between trading with and being manipulated.

Horse manure!

People of faith are clearly gullible, and willingly believe in nonsense and as such are the easiest kind of people to manipulate.

Witness the young Jihadis willing to lay down their lives in Syria because they believe media propaganda and lies from dodgy Imams bankrolled by the Saudis and the US.

A perfect example of foolish people of faith being easily manipulated by cynical western imperialist scum to their own violent geopolitical ends. All just for money.

dammit in all seriousness how gullible do you consider me?

Horse manure!

thats not an example it's just a rant by you
Were the suicide bombers that were sent into Israel from Gaza manipulated by the US?

you are making stupid broad assertions that you believe and assume, that because you post, will be accepted as somehow true.

Yeah the singer is a Christian, evidence that the two other girls are? They could well be but maybe they aren't. Not all Muslim girls cover up all the time. In fact when I lived in England the Jewess I was friends with was much more consistently modest than my Muslima friend.
no its not evidence, the photos were put up without comment as an antidote to the other photo that you claimed was photoshopped

Top Bottom