Poll: Abortion - Where Do You Stand?

Should the abortion laws here in Ireland be changed?

• Yes, to allow abortion for girls under 18, and for rape victims, after prof consultation.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Yes, to allow any girl/woman to choose to abort, after optional prof consultation.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Yes, but to make all abortion illegal, no matter what the circumstances.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No, the current laws are fine as they are.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Yes, to allow abortion for girls under 16, and for rape victims, after prof consultation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, to allow abortion after rape, or cases of incest.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
As has been stated in the thread,

They want to keep women who are in the workforce and produce as many cat ladies as possible, so can't be having any mistakes. These women will spend all their time earning money and so be fully taxed and then spend whats left in the consumerism cycle, and on their cats. Their position as mothers will be replaced by women imported from elsewhere, who arent corporate slaves yet. These women will breed with the native men. They will produce the new improved citizen of the world, and these types of families will be promoted as the norm.

As long as enough native kids are produced out of the dysgenic breeding grounds that are the whores of the state/single parent factories, and as long as potential native families keep breaking down and splitting up, any possible fightback will be reduced as the men will no longer know how to be men, and the women will no longer know how to be women. Without families their is no community, and without community their is no fight back against the lackey state and its globalist masters.

Killing off any down syndrome kids/cystic fibrosis is a bonus, as the state would otherwise have to pay for their upkeep. Especially CF which we natives are genetically predisposed to, as those drugs are expensive.

“I was almost aborted after my mother came under tremendous pressure to end my life.
But she stayed strong and gave me the precious gift of life. I am so thankful to her for giving me the
dignity everyone should have. I feel grateful to live in Ireland where the right to life of unborn babies is still protected.
In France, where I grew up, one in every five pregnancies ends in abortion.
Once abortion is legalised, there is no going back. It is sad to hear all the calls for repeal of the 8th Amendment. Because of my personal circumstances, I’ve come to understand that each of us is unique and irreplaceable.”

- Victoria, Dublin.

This map has Ireland in red, red should be associated with blood. This map has Green associated with baby murder. Doesn't make sense.

I

I prefer this map.

Ireland is the last country standing against the liberal death cult.

Ireland has the highest birth rate in Europe which is a big problem for these zealots, they can't stand the native Irish been allowed to breed, and its the native Irish who will be most vulnerable to the introduction of baby murder, as they at the ones who are being targeted by the media and their own government to do the heinous act.

The plan is replacement, the plantation of Ireland has never stopped.

Last edited:
“I was almost aborted after my mother came under tremendous pressure to end my life.
But she stayed strong and gave me the precious gift of life. I am so thankful to her for giving me the
dignity everyone should have. I feel grateful to live in Ireland where the right to life of unborn babies is still protected.
In France, where I grew up, one in every five pregnancies ends in abortion.
Once abortion is legalised, there is no going back. It is sad to hear all the calls for repeal of the 8th Amendment. Because of my personal circumstances, I’ve come to understand that each of us is unique and irreplaceable.”

- Victoria, Dublin.
Abortion haunts women later on in years. It really wrecks their ability to live later on. I've seen the terrible consequences of that. I really believe that a country that devours its young as a mere convenience, is a country and nation doomed to failure. Isn't it odd that you can devour a Big Mac and be told that you're guilty of destroying the world? If the Left care more for crickets and snakes than they do for humanity, how can there be all these victim groups among people?

It seems that there are forces in Ireland and Europe that are determined to change the abortion laws here. I do agree that some adjustments to the current laws should be made.

I would like to see it made legal for girls under the age of 18 to be able to have an abortion in Ireland should they wish. My reasoning for this is that girls under the age of 18 are sometimes too emotionally immature to really comprehend the impact upon their lives being a mother has, and due to the greater than ever peer pressure of today may feel pressured into having unprotected sex when they otherwise may not have done so.

I believe girls under the age of 18 need a chance to decide whether to keep a baby after taking professional, unbiased advice as to the potential ramifications of termination, and being a mother at such a young age.

If such girls are in a stable, loving relationship at the time they fall pregnant then I think their partners ought to be involved in consultations with the aforementioned professionals too, with their girlfriend, so that their feelings are hopefully factored into the girl's decision making process.

I also believe that rape victims who are unlucky enough to become pregnant via rape should have the right to terminate also, after getting the same professional, unbiased advice.

And, I think that the current law that allows termination if the mother's life is at risk should remain.

After all of that, it is my view that abortion should remain illegal here in Ireland.

So to the poll question:

Should the abortion laws here in Ireland be changed?
What professional unbiased advice can a girl under 18 get? The government provided advice, George Soros provided advice, maybe RTE?
Will this advice tell them that they may regret an abortion later on in life?

This referendum is a sign of rot. The bastards keep coming back. They are wanting to rot us to the point that we are defeated and so demoralised that we kill babies. When we kill children legally, killing the elderly will follow. When it comes to the sanctity of life, there must be no wedges making inroads to the preservation of humanity. If abortion comes to Ireland, we lose most of what it is to be Irish. We're spiritually defeated. If Ireland does not respect ALL human life, then why would I care for being called a racist in opposing mass immigration? It's all up in the air for the left that is eating itself. If we kill unborn babies. don't dare to call me racist. We're all just animals fighting for our patch. The rules have changed.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
What professional unbiased advice can a girl under 18 get? The government provided advice, George Soros provided advice, maybe RTE?
Will this advice tell them that they may regret an abortion later on in life?

This referendum is a sign of rot. The bastards keep coming back. They are wanting to rot us to the point that we are defeated and so demoralised that we kill babies. When we kill children legally, killing the elderly will follow. When it comes to the sanctity of life, there must be no wedges making inroads to the preservation of humanity. If abortion comes to Ireland, we lose most of what it is to be Irish. We're spiritually defeated. If Ireland does not respect ALL human life, then why would I care for being called a racist in opposing mass immigration? It's all up in the air for the left that is eating itself. If we kill unborn babies. don't dare to call me racist. We're all just animals fighting for our patch. The rules have changed.

Scum like Varadkar doesn't want the taxes he pays going to feed Irish children.

Maxflinn, if an under 18 year old is too emotionally immature for the consequences of intercourse, then they're clearly too emotionally immature for intercourse in the first place. Allowing abortion for young girls would encourage them to keep having unprotected underage intercourse and in some cases, even use termination as a form of birth control as statistics have shown, as I stated in my earlier post in this thread.

Scum like Varadkar doesn't want the taxes he pays going to feed Irish children.
I have thought that if abortion on demand does come to Ireland, it will be temporary. Fuck human rights after that chestnut gets thrust on us. You can't have it all ways. Human rights are dead to me. Catholics just might come out of the closet and speak their minds. To hell with a tyranny that kills babies. The black population in the US has been stagnant for decades because of abortion. It's not good for any nation. If BLM meant something other than a color revolution, they'd picket Planned Parenthood.

Maxflinn, if an under 18 year old is too emotionally immature for the consequences of intercourse, then they're clearly too emotionally immature for intercourse in the first place. Allowing abortion for young girls would encourage them to keep having unprotected underage intercourse and in some cases, even use termination as a form of birth control as statistics have shown, as I stated in my earlier post in this thread.
You are the future of Ireland. Sex education classes may have fooled some, but not all.

Would abortion on demand resurrect the rosary? Would the Catholic majority descend on abortion clinics and protest and pray? If we have a focal point to observe, we'll do that. I would gladly pray, come rain or shine. I'll do it on my knees. Yes, cross the line. I'll be saying my Rosary until the slaughter of babies ends. Killing Irish children is my limit. Repeal of the 8th is merely a setback, it will be sad that many innocent lives are murdered in between.

Top Bottom