Politics is False Hope

maschseemägdelein

BANNED
PI Member
The goal of politics - it is clear; to apply filosofic theory to office. This is, there is no doubt about it, next to miraculous to achieve.

Politics - it is also clear; is a field within Ethics. Following on from this and the fact that Politics itself is a completely unrealistic pursuit, it is obvious that Ethics has been reduced to that which is apolitic.

It is clear that we must start from scratch. Theory needs to be developed which lays emphasis on the elements of Ethics which are apolitic. For this reason, I will produce an essay on Ethics over the next week and post it on Lumine Boreali, where I will remain, as long as they tolerate me.

I will also, for a similar reason, namely that Politics means nothing any more, no longer be posting on these fora. I do not suggest people do the same, but suggest they consider my words.

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
Why are you starting your threads in the cage?

D

Deleted member 2557

Non Registered Member
Yes dont leave, we havent got to know each other yet.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
The goal of politics - it is clear; to apply filosofic theory to office. This is, there is no doubt about it, next to miraculous to achieve.

Politics - it is also clear; is a field within Ethics. Following on from this and the fact that Politics itself is a completely unrealistic pursuit, it is obvious that Ethics has been reduced to that which is apolitic.

It is clear that we must start from scratch. Theory needs to be developed which lays emphasis on the elements of Ethics which are apolitic. For this reason, I will produce an essay on Ethics over the next week and post it on Lumine Boreali, where I will remain, as long as they tolerate me.

I will also, for a similar reason, namely that Politics means nothing any more, no longer be posting on these fora. I do not suggest people do the same, but suggest they consider my words.

Truthisfree

PI Member

True...

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member

Good night, sweet prince and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

Top Bottom