Politics.ie

Mods please do something about the OD spamming this thread over and over with the same post
when he could easily just take his issue up with the mods by PM
I'm not doing that - for some reason, it's been pinned. So you can apologise in your own time, although I won't hold my breath.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Looking at P.ie since it came back It would seem it has lost a lot of posters, it used to be quite busy but now you can find threads not replied to for over an hour on the front page.

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Looking at P.ie since it came back It would seem it has lost a lot of posters, it used to be quite busy but now you can find threads not replied to for over an hour on the front page.
There's a thread running on P.ie about this particular site and I just happened to see it last night. One poster has lifted a post of mine from this site, reposted it and added an inflammatory racist sentence that I never said nor did anyone else say to me in response.

I'm surprised at the poster under whose name it appears as he always seemed like an ok guy.

Suggestions?

D

Deleted member 2360

Non Registered Member
There's a thread running on P.ie about this particular site and I just happened to see it last night. One poster has lifted a post of mine from this site, reposted it and added an inflammatory racist sentence that I never said nor did anyone else say to me in response.

I'm surprised at the poster under whose name it appears as he always seemed like an ok guy.

Suggestions?
You should wear your Repeal tee-shirt, head down to P.ie HQ, and vote Retain. And tell everyone how empowered it made you feel.

Why break a personally winning formula at this stage in your life.

Suggestions?

Use the report function, photoshop your post here to show the difference and point out the alleged post infringes your intellectual property rights?

The pope's visit in 2 weeks seems to be keeping the clamour of harpies busy.

The abortion arguments (both sides) have gone through so many 90 degree rinses that there's nowt left, but a threadbare onesie.

By the end of the year I expect it to be a lot quieter.

Far too many personal agendas yonder political forum. RIP.ie has become a dumping ground for musty, cobwebbed covered baggage.

I am a new member here due to the cock-ups and mismanagement of p.ie and the site has just gone offline again mins ago.It is looking very probable that this forum is going to gain much/most of the restless Piers who have had enough, me included.

Top Bottom