Politics.ie

It's gone and not coming back.
When the domain name drops and the hosting disappears, then it is gone. Until then it is in a kind of indeterminate state. Eitherway, there's going to be more crawling from the wreckage (unless they end up in the Hell of Boards.ie's politics section) if it is gone.
Kind of a "schrodingers p.ie" you mean?
It's in a superposition of states being both a shit half working website and a dead website simultaneously?

I say we collapse the wave function and eradicate this carbuncle on the backside of humanity! Laugh with tongue out

Now if only collapsing the wave function meant the associated virtual particles users would pop out of existence also
instead of flooding the universe at large with damaging radiations!! :(

Mods please do something about the OD spamming this thread over and over with the same post
when he could easily just take his issue up with the mods by PM

I think it may have been referenced elsewhere, but all the essential and important engagement on the future of P.ie is taking place in the Private Groups.

Socratus O' Pericles

Donator
Premium Account
All my photos are mine! I can prove that any time you fancy. Perhaps some fool (not looking to anyone in particular) thinks that some of my contributions come from Ireland of the wonders which is my blog. So, in the words of the more erudite from p.ie, please phuck off.
That's a nice website...do you do your own graphic design & layout?

Top Bottom