Politics.ie Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

PI Member
I've tested P.ie again after having my account deleted and then magically restored.

Petaljam, the p.ie skidmark, is still up to her old game of issuing infractions to those who show her up, defending child abuse and deleting prolife posts.
Is she really the best they can do?

valamhic

PI Member
I've tested P.ie again after having my account deleted and then magically restored.

Petaljam, the p.ie skidmark, is still up to her old game of issuing infractions to those who show her up, defending child abuse and deleting prolife posts.
Is she really the best they can do?
I am banned until tomorrow, I posted that Penquins live in the southern Hemisphere, I also posted that Germany was a dangerous country.

I don't propose to resume on it because that is only keeping the wretches alive. .I will post strictly factual material and then only sparingly.

Blokesbloke

PI Member
Assuming you kept your username, you have been instrumental in destroying Politics.ie. Blokesbroke formed an alliance with a group
of other communist leftist green liberals promoting alternative lifestyles. Politics.ie is all about promoting this agenda, but you did not have
to take part in harassing conservatives who wanted a fair debate on important issues. Readers may expect Bloke to begin posting pictures
of rhubarb and yellow socks.
LOL what rubbish, I was never part of the clique, I regularly clashed with Mercurial for his silly left-wing liberal loon views and I was regularly told I was a right-wing fascist for my support for UKIP. I was neutral about gay marriage, which I was told I was homophobic for, and my concerns about Islam inevitably led to more approbrium. I was never a mod either.

If I was such a favoured member of the clique why do you think I felt so uncomfortable there I decided to leave?

The exact opposite of the impression you have of me is the truth, but you never could see it.

Not my problem though.

Talk Back

PI Member
Don't you think that first of all the million foreigners here should assimilate?
I don't.
I want them to leave.
The Orangemen however have a right to be here.
What right???

Unless and until the Unionists obey the democratic will of the Irish people, and assimilate into Irish society, they are still foreigners in Ireland - still occupying part of our country in another country's name - still holding Ireland back in the same way they always have, since they first stole Irish land from us Irish people.

The Normans and Vikings assimilated into Irish society - the thieving Planters have not.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
What right???

Unless and until the Unionists obey the democratic will of the Irish people, and assimilate into Irish society, they are still foreigners in Ireland - still occupying part of our country in another country's name - still holding Ireland back in the same way they always have, since they first stole Irish land from us Irish people.

The Normans and Vikings assimilated into Irish society - the thieving Planters have not.

we should not celebrate the demise of p.ie.

who knows what evil money forces were behind the demise, and who they will target next ?

but , like the heads of the Hydra, you cannot shut up an angry paddy. We are all awoken from our EU slumber. The EU will not survive long enough to see the Qatar World cup.

Blokesbloke

PI Member
we should not celebrate the demise of p.ie.

who knows what evil money forces were behind the demise, and who they will target next ?

but , like the heads of the Hydra, you cannot shut up an angry paddy. We are all awoken from our EU slumber. The EU will not survive long enough to see the Qatar World cup.
Hey as long as it's there it's not demised. As far as I know it is operating.

I'm not happy if it fails. I had some good times there and that won't change. If I hadn't found P.ie I wouldn't have met some great people and I wouldn't be here either.

I've just moved on, as it became less suitable for me than before.

jmcc

PI Member
Assuming you kept your username, you have been instrumental in destroying Politics.ie. Blokesbroke formed an alliance with a group
of other communist leftist green liberals promoting alternative lifestyles. Politics.ie is all about promoting this agenda, but you did not have
to take part in harassing conservatives who wanted a fair debate on important issues. Readers may expect Bloke to begin posting pictures
of rhubarb and yellow socks.
Blokesbloke never did that.

That was the Clown College/second childhood clique acting like a bunch of schoolyard bullies because the mods left them do it. They disrupted threads with spam about rhubarb and squirrels and cyberbullied posters like Shiel and you.

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
Blokesbloke never did that.

That was the Clown College/scond childhood clique acting like a bunch of schoolyard bullies because the mods left them do it. They disrupted threads with spam about rhubarb and squirrels and cyberbullied posters like Shiel and you.
He did do it, he was to the forefront at it. I hope those who come over hear have learned better manners.

Fire2theRain

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He did do it, he was to the forefront at it. I hope those who come over hear have learned better manners.
Blokesbloke joined in some innuendo (cream custard on Shiel's thread), but he wasn't part of the main clique who sat on threads to block / deter other people replying ... lest they get the same treatment. During the split thread purge, the mods unnecessarily split my 'Starry the People's mod' thread. They also split Shiel's thread but merged it with 'Starry the People's mod' thread. I had made my points on my thread (no independent appeal, etc), but couldn't understand why the mods would feel so threatened by it. I had the usual crowd - Des Quirrel, Hollandia, Socratus O'Pericles sitting there to disrupt it.

jmcc

PI Member
During the split thread purge, the mods unnecessarily split my 'Starry the People's mod' thread.
It was one of the largest and most popular threads on the site. This was before the software was upgraded and the site was running on software released in 2012 that was barely able to cope with the size of the site. Basically when a user loaded the thread to read it, the site software would load the thread and its indexes. Now for small threads, that was not a serious problem but a lot of posters reading the largest threads on the site had an impact on the performance of the site. The software would effectively be reloading the thread for each person reading the thread. With the software that the site was running, splitting the threads was the only way of dealing with these large threads. It was either splitting the threads or the site would eventually grind to a halt or start having timeouts as a lot of people hit a popular large thread. The software used on PI does not seem to have the same limitations as the old version of vBulletin but splitting the threads probably kept P.ie alive until it crashed and eventually had to be upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom