Politics.ie Asylum

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Valamhic,

You know me as Starry (Starryplough01). I think p.ie was punished by promoting admin Baxter (aka Target). This did irreparable damage imo. I can remember Eagle saying (tongue in cheek) how democratic he was.

They are talking of accepting Julian Assange in Switzerland (he had the alleged trouble in Sweden). Assange might have been caught up in his own celebrity.
I remember some great battles against black swan :love:

Blokesbloke

PI Member
Well I guess I am a P.ie refugee, I left P.ie several months ago now but decided to give all forums a rest after that.

I joined up at IPO when it opened, it's pleasant but very quiet. Some joker did a spoof account on here of me and they got such a positive reaction I felt I might as well join! Though I think my spoof account got more of a welcome than the real me - he stole my thunder a bit!

I was grateful to this site and IPO for removing the spoof account though.

Still dipping my toe in here and on IPO but looks like I will stick around on both.

No plans to return to P.ie. I'd had enough.

valamhic

PI Member
Well I guess I am a P.ie refugee, I left P.ie several months ago now but decided to give all forums a rest after that.

I joined up at IPO when it opened, it's pleasant but very quiet. Some joker did a spoof account on here of me and they got such a positive reaction I felt I might as well join! Though I think my spoof account got more of a welcome than the real me - he stole my thunder a bit!

I was grateful to this site and IPO for removing the spoof account though.

Still dipping my toe in here and on IPO but looks like I will stick around on both.

No plans to return to P.ie. I'd had enough.
Assuming you kept your username, you have been instrumental in destroying Politics.ie. Blokesbroke formed an alliance with a group
of other communist leftist green liberals promoting alternative lifestyles. Politics.ie is all about promoting this agenda, but you did not have
to take part in harassing conservatives who wanted a fair debate on important issues. Readers may expect Bloke to begin posting pictures
of rhubarb and yellow socks.

Ted

PI Member
I've tested P.ie again after having my account deleted and then magically restored.

Petaljam, the p.ie skidmark, is still up to her old game of issuing infractions to those who show her up, defending child abuse and deleting prolife posts.
Is she really the best they can do?

valamhic

PI Member
I've tested P.ie again after having my account deleted and then magically restored.

Petaljam, the p.ie skidmark, is still up to her old game of issuing infractions to those who show her up, defending child abuse and deleting prolife posts.
Is she really the best they can do?
I am banned until tomorrow, I posted that Penquins live in the southern Hemisphere, I also posted that Germany was a dangerous country.

I don't propose to resume on it because that is only keeping the wretches alive. .I will post strictly factual material and then only sparingly.

Blokesbloke

PI Member
Assuming you kept your username, you have been instrumental in destroying Politics.ie. Blokesbroke formed an alliance with a group
of other communist leftist green liberals promoting alternative lifestyles. Politics.ie is all about promoting this agenda, but you did not have
to take part in harassing conservatives who wanted a fair debate on important issues. Readers may expect Bloke to begin posting pictures
LOL what rubbish, I was never part of the clique, I regularly clashed with Mercurial for his silly left-wing liberal loon views and I was regularly told I was a right-wing fascist for my support for UKIP. I was neutral about gay marriage, which I was told I was homophobic for, and my concerns about Islam inevitably led to more approbrium. I was never a mod either.

If I was such a favoured member of the clique why do you think I felt so uncomfortable there I decided to leave?

The exact opposite of the impression you have of me is the truth, but you never could see it.

Not my problem though.

Talk Back

PI Member
Don't you think that first of all the million foreigners here should assimilate?
I don't.
I want them to leave.
The Orangemen however have a right to be here.
What right???

Unless and until the Unionists obey the democratic will of the Irish people, and assimilate into Irish society, they are still foreigners in Ireland - still occupying part of our country in another country's name - still holding Ireland back in the same way they always have, since they first stole Irish land from us Irish people.

The Normans and Vikings assimilated into Irish society - the thieving Planters have not.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
What right???

Unless and until the Unionists obey the democratic will of the Irish people, and assimilate into Irish society, they are still foreigners in Ireland - still occupying part of our country in another country's name - still holding Ireland back in the same way they always have, since they first stole Irish land from us Irish people.

The Normans and Vikings assimilated into Irish society - the thieving Planters have not.

we should not celebrate the demise of p.ie.

who knows what evil money forces were behind the demise, and who they will target next ?

but , like the heads of the Hydra, you cannot shut up an angry paddy. We are all awoken from our EU slumber. The EU will not survive long enough to see the Qatar World cup.

Blokesbloke

PI Member
we should not celebrate the demise of p.ie.

who knows what evil money forces were behind the demise, and who they will target next ?

but , like the heads of the Hydra, you cannot shut up an angry paddy. We are all awoken from our EU slumber. The EU will not survive long enough to see the Qatar World cup.
Hey as long as it's there it's not demised. As far as I know it is operating.

I'm not happy if it fails. I had some good times there and that won't change. If I hadn't found P.ie I wouldn't have met some great people and I wouldn't be here either.

I've just moved on, as it became less suitable for me than before.

jmcc

PI Member
Blokesbloke never did that.

That was the Clown College/second childhood clique acting like a bunch of schoolyard bullies because the mods left them do it. They disrupted threads with spam about rhubarb and squirrels and cyberbullied posters like Shiel and you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom