Politics.ie Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talk Back

PI Member
Cruimh seems to have left Politics.ie. Some of his old friends on there seem to have gotten a bit DUP-o-phobic because of Brexit. Cruimh's feelings may have been hurt. He is a sensitive old fellow at the end of the day.
Between the Bridges, who posts here as Colonel Zachariah, has disappeared from pie also.

I think the Unionists realise the game is up for the 6 counties - and don't want their noses rubbed in it re the 'Backstop' for Ireland as a whole.

I understand their position - their problem is that they are holding that position in Ireland, our country.

They are just going to have to assimilate into Irish society - and far from treating them the way they treated us in the north, they will find we will be their best friends.

Fire2theRain

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unbelievable CENSORSHIP BY MOD WITH TRAINER WHEELS ON POLITICS.IE

Bomb in Derry - Page 4

^^^ In huge text the Mod with trainer wheels Strawberry said [I paraphrase] ~

Mod Note: Enough with debate about "the troubles," this thread is about the bomb planted in Derry last night -take your discussion about historical causes to the history forum."

Bomb in Derry - Page 5

^^^ Mod with trainer wheels Strawberry said [I paraphrase] "the troubles" are over, and so is the debate on who started them.

Fire2theRain (aka Starry): Politics.ie claims to be a political discussion site?

My post ~

Bomb in Derry - Page 8

valamhic

PI Member
Who are the owners of this site? Has anyone got contact details for the owners?

I want to know from them if they can guarantee some basic discussion rights to new members fleeing politics.ie.

We don't want a Julian Assange type asylum where we are silenced and isolated. We need an assurance of our right to robust discussion and meaningful discourse, which is now impossible at politics.ie due to the purges in progress.
I fully agree and appeal to the owners to do something. I don't know who owns Political Irish. I have a long term plan to punish Politics.ie.

This site have the good will of all of us, its for the owners to decide how to manage it,

valamhic

PI Member
Between the Bridges, who posts here as Colonel Zachariah, has disappeared from pie also.

I think the Unionists realise the game is up for the 6 counties - and don't want their noses rubbed in it re the 'Backstop' for Ireland as a whole.

I understand their position - their problem is that they are holding that position in Ireland, our country.

They are just going to have to assimilate into Irish society - and far from treating them the way they treated us in the north, they will find we will be their best friends.
If the border goes, we won't be able to live here

George Dillon

PI Member

Don't you think that first of all the million foreigners here should assimilate?
I don't.
I want them to leave.
The Orangemen however have a right to be here.

Fire2theRain

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I fully agree and appeal to the owners to do something. I don't know who owns Political Irish. I have a long term plan to punish Politics.ie.

This site have the good will of all of us, its for the owners to decide how to manage it,

Valamhic,

You know me as Starry (Starryplough01). I think p.ie was punished by promoting admin Baxter (aka Target). This did irreparable damage imo. I can remember Eagle saying (tongue in cheek) how democratic he was.

They are talking of accepting Julian Assange in Switzerland (he had the alleged trouble in Sweden). Assange might have been caught up in his own celebrity.

valamhic

PI Member
Valamhic,

You know me as Starry (Starryplough01). I think p.ie was punished by promoting admin Baxter (aka Target). This did irreparable damage imo. I can remember Eagle saying (tongue in cheek) how democratic he was.

They are talking of accepting Julian Assange in Switzerland (he had the alleged trouble in Sweden). Assange might have been caught up in his own celebrity.
Ah Howdy. You should have used the same username. Easier to remember. would like to oust the whole damn lot of the politics.ie crowd and embarrass the dung out of them. LOL

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Valamhic,

I remember some great battles against black swan :love:

Blokesbloke

PI Member
Well I guess I am a P.ie refugee, I left P.ie several months ago now but decided to give all forums a rest after that.

I joined up at IPO when it opened, it's pleasant but very quiet. Some joker did a spoof account on here of me and they got such a positive reaction I felt I might as well join! Though I think my spoof account got more of a welcome than the real me - he stole my thunder a bit!

I was grateful to this site and IPO for removing the spoof account though.

Still dipping my toe in here and on IPO but looks like I will stick around on both.

No plans to return to P.ie. I'd had enough.

valamhic

PI Member
Well I guess I am a P.ie refugee, I left P.ie several months ago now but decided to give all forums a rest after that.

I joined up at IPO when it opened, it's pleasant but very quiet. Some joker did a spoof account on here of me and they got such a positive reaction I felt I might as well join! Though I think my spoof account got more of a welcome than the real me - he stole my thunder a bit!

I was grateful to this site and IPO for removing the spoof account though.

Still dipping my toe in here and on IPO but looks like I will stick around on both.

No plans to return to P.ie. I'd had enough.
Assuming you kept your username, you have been instrumental in destroying Politics.ie. Blokesbroke formed an alliance with a group
of other communist leftist green liberals promoting alternative lifestyles. Politics.ie is all about promoting this agenda, but you did not have
to take part in harassing conservatives who wanted a fair debate on important issues. Readers may expect Bloke to begin posting pictures
of rhubarb and yellow socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom