Politics.ie Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Ulster Prods clearly have good taste!

Ye Poncho and lefty is his best song. Apparently he wrote it in 10 minutes. The words just came to him and he wrote them down as quick as he could before the inspiration left him!

"If I needed you" is another nice one.
That is okay but is nothing compared to this;

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
Guys - you're all so obviously polite and far less crude than I.

The only reason Dolly Parton's name keeps coming up on thread is because when you type in the word spelled c-u-n- t, the site software delivers you the term Dolly Parton fan, instead. As in: 'that's some shower of c*nts on P.ie' automatically translates into, yeah - you guessed it.

For what it's worth, this here's one of my personal favourite American country music singers.
Based in Nashville, she frequently uses Irish musicians on her tours and recordings.
Plus she's as tough as nails.
And this tune's mighty.

Lucinda Williams: 'Car Wheels On A Gravel Road' (1998) Song: 'Drunken Angel'

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Guys - you're all so obviously polite and far less crude than I.

The only reason Dolly Parton's name keeps coming up on thread is because when you type in the word spelled c-u-n- t, the site software delivers you the term Dolly Parton fan, instead. As in: 'that's some shower of c*nts on P.ie' automatically translates into, yeah - you guessed it.

For what it's worth, this here's one of my personal favourite American country music singers.
Based in Nashville, she frequently uses Irish musicians on her tours and recordings.
Plus she's as tough as nails.
And this tune's mighty.

Lucinda Williams: 'Car Wheels On A Gravel Road' (1998) Song: 'Drunken Angel'

I really like this version of "cold cold heart" by Lucinda Williams:

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Cruimh seems to have left Politics.ie. Some of his old friends on there seem to have gotten a bit DUP-o-phobic because of Brexit. Cruimh's feelings may have been hurt. He is a sensitive old fellow at the end of the day.
end must be nigh when revolting old bigots like crump have jacked p.ie LOLlllllllllllll up their holes the bastards ...was there ever a more good for nothing set of tramps than that crew over there ????

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Cruimh seems to have left Politics.ie. Some of his old friends on there seem to have gotten a bit DUP-o-phobic because of Brexit. Cruimh's feelings may have been hurt. He is a sensitive old fellow at the end of the day.
He expected a prize once he hit the 100,000 posts submitted mark.

It's a barrel of ghoulish cackles yonder.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
He expected a prize once he hit the 100,000 posts submitted mark.

It's a barrel of ghoulish cackles yonder.
Have ye seen the proliferation of external Christmas lights in gardens this year?
At this stage many of them are faltering as the batteries run down.
Owners are reluctant to replace batteries in these things.

That sums up p.ie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom