Poetry Aint What It Used To Be

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Apparently this 'poet' took time out of his poetic lifestlye in Wicklow (a long way from Rooskey) to get in on the act up there yesterday. I hope he writes a good poem about the pathetic NGO sponsored own-goal him and his fellow deranged OUTSIDERS scored on the banks of the broad majestic Shannon yesterday, but after seeing this clip, I won't be holding my breath for this lad to come out with a good poem.
A ridiculous rant, perhaps, but a piece of poetry - I doubt it.

There is no end to the saps we have representing culture in Ireland at the moment. They are all on the same insane cultural marxist anti-national globalist hymn sheet. Please God - send us a Johnny Rotten or a Brendan Behan or a Joe Hill to make music and poetry for our struggle. We need new poems and songs. Not pathetic loudmouth ranting gobshites.

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Apparently this 'poet' took time out of his poetic lifestlye in Wicklow (a long way from Rooskey) to get in on the act up there yesterday. I hope he writes a good poem about the pathetic NGO sponsored own-goal him and his fellow deranged OUTSIDERS scored on the banks of the broad majestic Shannon yesterday, but after seeing this clip, I won't be holding my breath for this lad to come out with a good poem.

There is no end to the saps we have representing culture in Ireland at the moment. They are all on the same insane cultural marxist anti-national globalist hymn sheet. Please God - send us a Johnny Rotten or a Brendan Behan or a Joe Hill to make music and poetry for our struggle. We need new poems and songs. Not pathetic loudmouth ranting gobshites.
Well I guess he's trying, but if we strive for mediocrity ,that's what we'll get.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm watching Gran Torino's youtube of Rooskey. The Irish 'left' are the most embarassing bunch of cretins I've ever seen. I can't believe we have such muppets in the country. The great thing is 99% of the comments are scathing of their behaviour and the above 'poet' comes in for some criticism too. A narcissistic talentless bully who actually calls G.T. an 'attention seeker' as he proceeds to make himself the most vocal and visible person there. Absolutley embarassing to watch, but on the plus side, if this assorted bunch of saddos is what we are up against, I don't fancy their chances!!! Fair play to G.T.-must have been tempting to throw this fake news fake poet in the Shannon.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Hey Mr poet, if you're reading this - the aul lad who recited his poem about Rooskey on G.T.'s youtube is ten times the poet and man you'll ever be you pathetic gimp.

Is he Aosdana?

Met with one of them to discuss Yeats and Pound recently, and he would occasionally interrupt and say; "You know, I just want to point out that I ABHOR their politics" for the umpteenth time. He did admit that there were many people in the group that didn't deserve to be there, though, and in fairness, he actually knew Gaeilge, read all the old stuff, and was "trying" to change Irish verse for the better. Aside from that, he thought Heaney and Kavanagh sort of suck, which is kind of true. I didn't like him suggesting I read more Americans than Irishmen, though, and some underground Englishmen. I've been reading Clarke, who isn't all too bad; lots of old Irish myth in there, which I like. The chap I mentioned was probably one of the better members.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Met with one of them to discuss Yeats and Pound recently, and he would occasionally interrupt and say; "You know, I just want to point out that I ABHOR their politics" for the umpteenth time. He did admit that there were many people in the group that didn't deserve to be there, though, and in fairness, he actually knew Gaeilge, read all the old stuff, and was "trying" to change Irish verse for the better. Aside from that, he thought Heaney and Kavanagh sort of suck, which is kind of true. I didn't like him suggesting I read more Americans than Irishmen, though, and some underground Englishmen. I've been reading Clarke, who isn't all too bad; lots of old Irish myth in there, which I like. The chap I mentioned was probably one of the better members.
You should have told him you were a fascist.
Kavanagh was mighty. Heaney doesn't come close. Irish Culture in general is at rock bottom.
Personally, I would stay well away from any of the knobs on the Irish cultural scene. Most of them are spineless spoofers with inflated egos. They play the Irish card abroad and the West Brit one at home. They are Dolly Parton fans to be honest.
I find some of the foks on this site to be eminently more cultured than the freaks in the likes of Aosdana.

Here is poetry. I don't understand it, but its better than anything the goons in Aosdana will ever come up with -

Paddy Porter

PI Member
I have been trying my hand at some poetry which people have said is quite good....I show an example below

" Along the road young Pat did trot
A shite he wished to take
No paper had the sweating lad
Nor in the hedge a break.

By roadside brown he squatted down
Whipped off the breeks and jox
Blew out a round of smelly shite
Half hidden by the rocks.

No wipe had he to finish off
And his arsehole to restore
He had to use his Calvin Kleins
From which a strip he tore.

The moral of this poem is
When running day or nite
Bring plenty paper with you
In case you need a shite

Wolf

PI Member
I have been trying my hand at some poetry which people have said is quite good....I show an example below

" Along the road young Pat did trot
A shite he wished to take
No paper had the sweating lad
Nor in the hedge a break.

By roadside brown he squatted down
Whipped off the breeks and jox
Blew out a round of smelly shite
Half hidden by the rocks.

No wipe had he to finish off
And his arsehole to restore
He had to use his Calvin Kleins
From which a strip he tore.