Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Planter Tóibín says ISIS Bride should Return to Ireland

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
It is not a non sequitur, the kid has two parents, so there are two countries that could take him, so what is the other country. The kid would be far better off growing up in a country surrounded by people that look like him, in a culture that suits his genetics, as in the end mixed race kids will default to the non white, for want of a better word, in general.

And as integration is non existent in this country as a top down policy, i think this country is the last option that should be availed of, the kid will end up a mess more likely then not. And seeing as his mother made her bed in another country, and looks completely unsuitable as a parent as far as any normal irish parent would be concerned, i dont think she should be allowed have control of the child if the two ended up here, shes clearly dangerous.
His da was a British citizen, he had been a teacher so basically respectable upper working class as opposed to a member of the lumpen class, who was already married to another Irish woman from Tyrone who is currently in jail for Jihadi stuff in England. The paper don't say his ethnic background but he wasn't indigenous English, I presume he is from a Pakistani background as he doesn't look Levantine to me and people from Bangladesh usually have darker skin than he does. Levantines do not think much of Pakistanis.

His da was a British citizen, he had been a teacher so basically respectable upper working class as opposed to a member of the lumpen class, who was already married to another Irish woman from Tyrone who is currently in jail for Jihadi stuff in England. The paper don't say his ethnic background but he wasn't indigenous English, I presume he is from a Pakistani background as he doesn't look Levantine to me and people from Bangladesh usually have darker skin than he does. Levantines do not think much of Pakistanis.
Thanks i didnt know the other side, parents are having their kids taken off them across europe for a lot less, i dont know tbh what is the right thing there, but the child isnt of an age to be able to decide itself obviously. Well that settles it, the britain or ireland it is one way or another.

George Dillon

PI Member
Any honest disposition of this case--and we know the Irish ruling class don't do honest--would require investigators to go to Syria and seek to take evidence from people who knew this woman while she was active, in order to reach a determination of her culpability.

Already it is coming out the that the 'British' female jihadi was a nasty piece of work. Every chance that the Irish one was just as bad.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Thanks i didnt know the other side, parents are having their kids taken off them across europe for a lot less, i dont know tbh what is the right thing there, but the child isnt of an age to be able to decide itself obviously. Well that settles it, the britain or ireland it is one way or another.
He seems to have attended a decent enough University, his parents could easily be actually middle class, often the Takferi and less radical but still radical in unhealthy ways Islamists recruit from basically bourgeois kids with assimilationist parents as much as they do from lumpen ex-gang bangers et al. His other kids though have been put into the care system in England and personally unless there were literally no other choices I would not want any kid put into the care system in the UK which can be really horrific. I do think it would probably be for the best for the kid to be with it's Irish grand parents but she really needs to be imprisoned and kept away from him.

He seems to have attended a decent enough University, his parents could easily be actually middle class, often the Takferi and less radical but still radical in unhealthy ways Islamists recruit from basically bourgeois kids with assimilationist parents as much as they do from lumpen ex-gang bangers et al. His other kids though have been put into the care system in England and personally unless there were literally no other choices I would not want any kid put into the care system in the UK which can be really horrific. I do think it would probably be for the best for the kid to be with it's Irish grand parents but she really needs to be imprisoned and kept away from him.
Is this another one of those first generation kids that dont have the knowledge of where he came from like his parents did, as in the relief/understanding of being allowed stay and work as immigrants in a first world country, and so become resentful of x,y,z and their place in britain, so go jihadi as a way of finding their identity through violence ?

Ye, youve convinced me, i dont doubt he would be worse putting him in england then ireland, we are no where the levels of disorder they seem to be.

Top Bottom