Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Plandemic : A whistle-blower speaks out

bAd

PI Member
There are numerous cases in which establishment 'experts' are ignoring science and the experience of Doctors and other professionals regarding the Covid-19 policies being implemented. Truth-speakers are being ignored and systematically censored.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
She is a great woman. She sacrificed her career for truth. She recently spoke about how materially impoverished is her life as a result of her whistle blowing. Heroic

Reactions: bAd
OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
She is a great woman. She sacrificed her career for truth. She recently spoke about how materially impoverished is her life as a result of her whistle blowing. Heroic
Awareness of the heroic one's we have is anathema to the demoralisation process.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
There are numerous cases in which establishment 'experts' are ignoring science and the experience of Doctors and other professionals regarding the Covid-19 policies being implemented. Truth-speakers are being ignored and systematically censored.

There are indeed sinister people involved in the big pharma business, using the demand for prescription medication to earn massive amounts for themselves.
Did anyone pay much attention to Trumps speech in Ohio a couple of days ago? He seemed to suggest he was going to war with the people profiteering from the Pharma business.

Trump said he had and was continuing to bring in various measures to bring down drug prices and as a result of this was making a lot of enemies among very rich and very powerful people who would no longer be earning fabulous wealth from the pharma business and threw in the cryptic comment "this may be the last time you hear from me for a while."

The big question does this represent solid decisive action from Trump against the swamp characters in the O/P video? Maybe 4d chess? Or is this just the kind of meaningless rubbish Trump spouts from time to time?
Its mostly in a 3 or so minute section around the 35 minute mark/

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
The big question does this represent solid decisive action from Trump against the swamp characters in the O/P video? Maybe 4d chess? Or is this just the kind of meaningless rubbish Trump spouts from time to time?
Its mostly in a 3 or so minute section around the 35 minute mark/

From my current point of view, no, the said probably does not represent solid decisive action. It appears to be the type of meaningless rubbish every President, since at least, the JFK assassination tends to spout.

If he was to signal decisive action, he would end the annual ratification of the so-called Patriot Act and put the Fed on notice.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Just watched Jon Oliver talking about this video

I want you to know I empathise with you...I do, I know you are intelligent, smart and charming.

And I know you won´t believe me, or Jon Oliver, that the arrest video is from another website (scene.tv 'house raid'). And that the woman was actually arrested for a crime, and charged.

Now, let me empathise more with you. I know you can´t trust me, or the media, or even your own eyes anymore.

We all know that Stephen King gets you to believe a hamster can be restored to life, why not, that´s not hard to believe..and then, once you ignore that someone went to the hamster store for a new one, you are ready to believe that a boy can be brought back to life and barks.

So, all you lovely smart intelligent people. This plandemic thing is a pile of steaming shite

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Just watched Jon Oliver talking about this video

When you say talking, I guess you mean doing a hit piece and presenting it as comedy. Which makes it easy to say "well, it was only light hearted comedy" if the extraordinary measures implemented because of Covid are found to have been based on faulty theoretical models, stat padding and fear mongering instead of facts or evidence.

The virus has not been isolated or subjected to normal laboratory procedures. The testing is unscientific because the guidelines for Koch's postulate and PCR tests have been ignored. Humanity has survived every virus since time began, so it's a grave injustice to create panic and institute laws that trespass on our freedoms.

And I know you won´t believe me, or Jon Oliver, that the arrest video is from another website (scene.tv 'house raid'). And that the woman was actually arrested for a crime, and charged.

It's unclear what you or Jon Oliver think anyone might believe. It could be that the arrest footage is from a similar incident which was used for illustration, or it's the same incident but simply happens to be available on the site you mentioned.

Dr. Mikovits being arrested and charged is meaningless. Besides the fact she wasn't convicted, whistle-blowers are often unduly targeted in that way. Julian Assange is a good example, also Zach Vorhies, who exposed Google for using biased algorithms that interfere with natural democratic discourse.

Now, let me empathise more with you. I know you can´t trust me, or the media, or even your own eyes anymore.

Given that the media has been proven to routinely lie to the public, even when that causes wars and inhuman suffering to innocent children, and given that you find Jon Oliver more credible than Dr. Mikovits and other medical professionals, you're certainly right, I can't trust you or the media.

So, all you lovely smart intelligent people. This plandemic thing is a pile of steaming shite.

The plandemic is far worse than a "pile of steaming shite" because a pile of shite can't be used to gaslight people or create a giant fraud that's being used to erase the natural liberties our civilisation is dependent on.

Last edited:

Good2BBack

PI Member
When you say talking, I guess you mean doing a hit piece and presenting it as comedy. Which makes it easy to say "well, it was only light hearted comedy" if the extraordinary measures implemented because of Covid are found to have been based on faulty theoretical models, stat padding and fear mongering instead of facts or evidence.

The virus has not been isolated or subjected to normal laboratory procedures. The testing is unscientific because the guidelines for Koch's postulate and PCR tests have been ignored. Humanity has survived every virus since time began, so it's a grave injustice to create panic and institute laws that trespass on our freedoms.

It's unclear what you or Jon Oliver think anyone might believe. It could be that the arrest footage is from a similar incident which was used for illustration, or it's the same incident but simply happens to be available on the site you mentioned.

Dr. Mikovits being arrested and charged is meaningless. Besides the fact she wasn't convicted, whistle-blowers are often unduly targeted in that way. Julian Assange is a good example, also Zach Vorhies, who exposed Google for using biased algorithms that interfere with natural democratic discourse.

Given that the media has been proven to routinely lie to the public, even when that causes wars and inhuman suffering to innocent children, and given that you find Jon Oliver more credible than Dr. Mikovits and other medical professionals, you're certainly right, I can't trust you or the media.

The plandemic is far worse than a "pile of steaming shite" because a pile of shite can't be used to gaslight people or create a giant fraud that's being used to erase the natural liberties our civilisation is founded upon.

'Isolated' - Pretend scientific word. This comes from another bogus video. This virus has and is being studied by researchers across the globe, experts in viral research, not pretend experts, wheeled out to use pretend scientific words

Corona/SARS viruses are well understood, researched and studied. This variant is just that, a variant. Using Koch as your basis for argument takes 10 seconds to dismiss.

Your comment on the survival of humanity is disgusting. The families of people that died from the covid virus cannot be dismissed as a timeline statistic.

You are being asked to wear a mask to stop the spread of a virus that is killing thousands per day. Equating that to your freedom is pathetic.

The video contains lies. The SWAT arrest was claimed to be HER arrest. This alone should shame you. It doesn´t because you don´t care about truth. She lied about her arrest. She was criminally charged. If her arrest and charge is meaningless then why is it in the video other than to manipulate the weak minded.

Your attempt at diversion is absurd and not even remotely intelligent. There is no claim from ANYONE that corporations are not corrupt and will lie and deceive for their economic gain, or indeed to avoid prison for their crimes against the planet and life on it.

By using fake imagery, and fake statements in a video, a serious threat to the health of people in Ireland is being trivialised with no other objective than to manipulate weak minds.

That you support the lies in the video and immediately harangue the media for lies merely exposes you as a cynical tool. A tool of what or whom is unknown.

Medical doctors are NOT experts in research. Medical doctors are NOT virologists. Medical doctors are NOT experts on the danger of the Covid 19 virus.

Wearing a mask does NOT erase the natural liberties of our civilisation.

I´m sure you´ll come up with something next month to rouse the rabble. 5G seems to have disappeared as a problem now that Qualcom are making a deal with Huawei. It would be a terribly boring conspiracy theory if it was all about market manipulation and intercontinental trade.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
'Isolated' - Pretend scientific word. This comes from another bogus video. This virus has and is being studied by researchers across the globe, experts in viral research, not pretend experts, wheeled out to use pretend scientific words

Nonsense.

Isolated is not a "pretend scientific" word. It's a very commonly used word in the context of laboratory testing of many organisms and the likes.

Corona/SARS viruses are well understood, researched and studied. This variant is just that, a variant. Using Koch as your basis for argument takes 10 seconds to dismiss.

Nonsense.

Corona/SARS viruses being well understood is subjective to all but a tiny number of people, who if they stray from the official mantra will be censored almost immediately. It also belies the fact that the Covid hysteria is being manipulated for insidious purposes. Koch's postulate has been ignored and there's no way in hell you're going to successfully refute that, even if given 10 years, so don't kid yourself.

Your comment on the survival of humanity is disgusting. The families of people that died from the covid virus cannot be dismissed as a timeline statistic.

Nonsense.

If anything is disgusting, it's your patently obvious attempt at emotional manipulation and your pretence of care for the families of people that died. After all, many people died without their loved one's by their sides. If the virus were not a hoax that would be sad enough but it's far more sad and even more sinister because so many died alone so unnecessarily.

The Covid is not in any way as deadly as we've been told. It's very similar and comparative to the deadlyness of the common flu. The fact that Sweden is not on lock down and they're doing just fine, is as good an example as the fact that the overall mortality rates have not risen, at least not yet. If non-mainstream sources are correct, the mortality rates are actually slightly lower than the normal average. If this lock down is not broken, those rates are almost guaranteed to rise due to the lock down, not the virus.

You are being asked to wear a mask to stop the spread of a virus that is killing thousands per day. Equating that to your freedom is pathetic.

Nonsense.

We were asked at first but now we're being told, we must wear masks to safeguard public health. That's a lie, face masks are not only ineffective but actually counterproductive to good health. It's also going beyond asking or recommending and this agenda is threatening to become mandatory by law. So your notion that, equating the wearing of a mask with freedom is pathetic, is just one of those teeny weeny little ironies for you yourself to grapple with.

The video contains lies. The SWAT arrest was claimed to be HER arrest. This alone should shame you. It doesn´t because you don´t care about truth. She lied about her arrest. She was criminally charged. If her arrest and charge is meaningless then why is it in the video other than to manipulate the weak minded.

Nonsense.

Whether the footage of the SWAT raid, was or wasn't, actual footage of her own arrest is unknown.. but at no point in that video was there any claim that what you said was the case as you suggest. So it's you that does not care about truth and if anyone should be ashamed it's only you yourself.

Either way, it's ironic that you think it should reflect on me, considering you seem to think you're not weak minded but then ask a question like "if her arrest and charge is meaningless then why is it in the video" when the context in which that word was used relates to my response to our own dialogue. It obviously had nothing to do with the production of that video.

The response in question stemmed from my comment to you..

"Dr. Mikovits being arrested and charged is meaningless. Besides the fact she wasn't convicted, whistle-blowers are often unduly targeted in that way".

But that's a small aside.

In fact, the practice of attacking truth speakers is an ancient protocol, used to dissuade people from speaking out against evil doers in the system ad infinitum.

Your attempt at diversion is absurd and not even remotely intelligent. There is no claim from ANYONE that corporations are not corrupt and will lie and deceive for their economic gain, or indeed to avoid prison for their crimes against the planet and life on it.

Nonsense.

What's absurd and not even remotely intelligent is you projecting your attempt at diversion on to me, because it was you, not me, that mentioned a claim related to corporate corruption and deception for economic gain, including the avoidance of prison for crimes against the planet.

By using fake imagery, and fake statements in a video, a serious threat to the health of people in Ireland is being trivialised with no other objective than to manipulate weak minds.

Nonsense.

At one point in that video Dr. Mikovits said it would have taken the Covid 800 years to develop by natural means. If that's not factual, it should be very easily disputed scientifically, if not, that means a laboratory was used to cause a "gain of function" which made an otherwise natural element more virulent. So if this poses a serious threat to the health of people in Ireland that threat has been caused by the problem, reaction, solution 'experts' you're so eager to defend.

That you support the lies in the video and immediately harangue the media for lies merely exposes you as a cynical tool. A tool of what or whom is unknown.

Nonsense.

A tool of what or whom is only unknown because it's a cynical fallacy that only exists in the eye of the beholder. The lies of the media when it came to covering up the truth about vaccines not being "safe and effective" and the covering up the real facts about 9/11 are well known to me.

This caused innocent children and helpless babies to be murdered and maimed in their mothers arms as well as in foreign lands. So I have damn good reason to harangue the traitors to humanity in the media and trust Dr. Mikovits instead.

Medical doctors are NOT experts in research. Medical doctors are NOT virologists. Medical doctors are NOT experts on the danger of the Covid 19 virus.

Nonsense.

The establishment 'experts' are a bunch self serving traitors to humanity that hop skip and dance to the tune of the fiddle of whoever pays the best. The medical professionals in the field are far more likely to possess the necessary qualities the Fauci's and the Gates' of this world have no grip of.

Wearing a mask does NOT erase the natural liberties of our civilisation.

Nonsense.

The wearing of masks is just one aspect of the Covid hoax which represents the thin end of a wedge. To force people by law to surrender their bodily autonomy prepares the public for mandatory vaccinations of their children. The movie Vaxxed2 proved we've been poisoned by vaccines that cause autism for decades, something that's been systematically covered up. A small insight into how bad things could get.

I´m sure you´ll come up with something next month to rouse the rabble. 5G seems to have disappeared as a problem now that Qualcom are making a deal with Huawei. It would be a terribly boring conspiracy theory if it was all about market manipulation and intercontinental trade.

Nonsense.

You're sure of little more than a need to display your subservience to and a blind trust of authority by contradicting honest minds. Your use of the word "rabble" betrays delusions of you being elite or somehow better than the common man. Your not.

Whatever "terribly boring conspiracy theories" you were attempting to talk about, are not nearly as terrible or as boring as your own lack of theories. Opting instead to forsake your independence of mind and voice to obey authoritian demands.

Last edited:

Good2BBack

PI Member
Nonsense.

Isolated is not a "pretend scientific" word. It's a very commonly used word in the context of laboratory testing of many organisms and the likes.

Nonsense.

Corona/SARS viruses being well understood is subjective to all but a tiny number of people, who if they stray from the official mantra will be censored almost immediately. It also belies the fact that the Covid hysteria is being manipulated for insidious purposes. Koch's postulate has been ignored and there's no way in hell you're going to successfully refute that, even if given 10 years, so don't kid yourself.

Nonsense.

If anything is disgusting, it's your patently obvious attempt at emotional manipulation and the your pretence of care for the families of people that died. After all, many people died without their loved one's by their sides. If the virus were not hoax that would be sad enough but it's far more sad and even more sinister because so many died alone so unnecessarily.

The Covid is not in any way as deadly as we've been told. It's very similar and comparative to the deadlyness of the common flu. The fact that Sweden is not on lock down and they're doing just fine, is as good an example as the fact that the overall mortality rates have not risen, at least not yet. If non-mainstream sources are correct, the mortality rates are actually slightly lower than the normal average. If this lock down is not broken, those rates are almost guaranteed to rise due to the lock down, not the virus.

Nonsense.

We were asked at first but now we're being told, we must wear masks to safeguard public health. That's a lie, face masks are not only ineffective but actually counterproductive to good health. It's also going beyond asking or recommending and this agenda is threatening to become mandatory by law. So your notion that, equating the wearing of a mask with freedom is pathetic, is just one of those teeny weeny little ironies for you yourself to grapple with.

Nonsense.

Whether the footage of the SWAT raid, was or wasn't, actual footage of her own arrest is unknown.. but at no point in that video was there any claim that what you said was the case as you suggest. So it's you that does not care about truth and if anyone should be ashamed it's only you yourself.

Either way, it's ironic that you think it should reflect on me, considering you seem to think you're not weak minded but then ask a question like "if her arrest and charge is meaningless then why is it in the video" when the context in which that word was used relates to my response to our own dialogue. It obviously had nothing to do with the production of that video.

The response in question stemmed from my comment to you..

"Dr. Mikovits being arrested and charged is meaningless. Besides the fact she wasn't convicted, whistle-blowers are often unduly targeted in that way".

But that's a small aside.

In fact, the practice of attacking truth speakers is an ancient protocol, used to dissuade people from speaking out against evil doers in the system ad infinitum.

Nonsense.

What's absurd and not even remotely intelligent is you projecting your attempt at diversion on to me, because it was you, not me, that mentioned a claim related to corporate corruption and deception for economic gain, including the avoidance of prison for crimes against the planet.

Nonsense.

At one point in that video Dr. Mikovits said it would have taken the Covid 800 years to develop by natural means. If that's not factual, it should be very easily disputed scientifically, if not, that means a laboratory was used to cause a "gain of function" which made an otherwise natural element more virulent. So if this poses a serious threat to the health of people in Ireland that threat has been caused by the problem, reaction, solution 'experts' you're so eager to defend.

Nonsense.

A tool of what or whom is only unknown because it's a cynical fallacy that only exists in the eye of the beholder. The lies of the media when it came to covering up the truth about vaccines not being "safe and effective" and the covering up the real facts about 9/11 are well known to me.

This caused innocent children and helpless babies to be murdered and maimed in their mothers arms as well as in foreign lands. So I have damn good reason to harangue the traitors to humanity in the media and trust Dr. Mikovits instead.

Nonsense.

The establishment 'experts' are a bunch self serving traitors to humanity that hop skip and dance to the tune of the fiddle of whoever pays the best. The medical professionals in the field are far more likely to possess the necessary qualities the Fauci's and the Gates' of this world have no grip of.

Nonsense. The wearing of masks is just one aspect of the Covid hoax which represents the thin end of a wedge. To force people by law to surrender their bodily autonomy prepares the public for mandatory vaccinations of their children. The movie Vaxxed2 proved we've been poisoned by vaccines that cause autism for decades, something that's been systematically covered up. A small insight into how bad things could get.

Nonsense.

You're sure of little more than a need to display your subservience to and a blind trust of authority by contradicting honest minds. Your use of the word "rabble" betrays delusions of you being elite or somehow better than the common man. Your not.

Whatever "terribly boring conspiracy theories" you were attempting to talk about, are not nearly as terrible or as boring as your own lack of theories. Opting instead to forsake your independence of mind and voice to obey authoritian demands.

This virus variation is being studied by dozens of labs, your claim that results from the research is invalid because of a bogus claim that ‘it’ has not been isolated, is absurd

It is not a tiny number of people, dozens of labs are researching. There is censorship, clearly. But only by those in power to hide the numbers of deaths.

There is no pretence of care. There is no pretence of the grief.

Nobody of stature is saying that the virus is especially deadly. It is more deadly and debilitating than the flu. It is particularly infectious, and that is the problem, not that it is as deadly as Ebola. Sweden has had almost 6000 dead, a higher rate than any other country, and you call that a hoax. Higher rate than any other Scandinavian country. Sweden is taking steps to reduce the spread, you are trying to claim they are doing nothing.

Masks are effective. Not wearing a mask in the locations mandated is an act of malice against your community.

It is known, and it isn´t from her arrest. It is in the video as her arrest. Her false claims are in the video. She lied. So now you are claiming that she was arrested on genuine charges but the police are involved in a conspiracy to…what ?

We have no way to know it didn´t take 800 years on it´s path to Wuhan.

There is no vaccine, except maybe the Russians. Only after trials are finished will we have any analysis of its safety and efficacy.

I am sure you have a good reason to talk about 9/11 on an Irish political board, and I am sure you have a good reason to feel grief at the loss of life and other crimes against humanity that followed.

Medical doctors are not researchers. Medical doctors can observe and report, and that is valuable. They are not experts on virology

When you were asked to wear a mask it was the thin edge of a wedge, now it is mandated, it must be a thicker end of a wedge.

Now, you are off on vaccines, because you can´t explain why wearing a mask is tyranny

No, my thoughts are mine. Yours are fed from the hive. You couldn´t even stay focussed on this conspiracy theory without bringing in others with the absurd notion that they support your argument on this one.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
This virus variation is being studied by dozens of labs, your claim that results from the research is invalid because of a bogus claim that ‘it’ has not been isolated, is absurd

It is not a tiny number of people, dozens of labs are researching. There is censorship, clearly. But only by those in power to hide the numbers of deaths.

There is no pretence of care. There is no pretence of the grief.

Nobody of stature is saying that the virus is especially deadly. It is more deadly and debilitating than the flu. It is particularly infectious, and that is the problem, not that it is as deadly as Ebola. Sweden has had almost 6000 dead, a higher rate than any other country, and you call that a hoax. Higher rate than any other Scandinavian country. Sweden is taking steps to reduce the spread, you are trying to claim they are doing nothing.

Masks are effective. Not wearing a mask in the locations mandated is an act of malice against your community.

It is known, and it isn´t from her arrest. It is in the video as her arrest. Her false claims are in the video. She lied. So now you are claiming that she was arrested on genuine charges but the police are involved in a conspiracy to…what ?

We have no way to know it didn´t take 800 years on it´s path to Wuhan.

There is no vaccine, except maybe the Russians. Only after trials are finished will we have any analysis of its safety and efficacy.

I am sure you have a good reason to talk about 9/11 on an Irish political board, and I am sure you have a good reason to feel grief at the loss of life and other crimes against humanity that followed.

Medical doctors are not researchers. Medical doctors can observe and report, and that is valuable. They are not experts on virology

When you were asked to wear a mask it was the thin edge of a wedge, now it is mandated, it must be a thicker end of a wedge.

Now, you are off on vaccines, because you can´t explain why wearing a mask is tyranny

No, my thoughts are mine. Yours are fed from the hive. You couldn´t even stay focussed on this conspiracy theory without bringing in others with the absurd notion that they support your argument on this one.

It's far better to yawn when I'm tired.

I'm not tired. You simply need more time to think.

Last edited:

Good2BBack

PI Member
It's far better to yawn when I'm tired.

I'm not tired. You simply need more time to think.

You should be questioning this more than me, you are propagating it.

There was a time in Ireland that people had the wit to recognise when someone is trying to persuade them using spurious pseudo facts.

Top Bottom