• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Political Irish Conspiracy Theories PLANDEMIC a film about the global plan to take control of our lives liberty health & freedom

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Fair enough- scepticism always good. But I meant in the context of every claim would have had to be legalled. Has to stand fir something no?
Jewish hustler founded companies like Simon and Schuster will promote and publish any garbage that sells aplenty.
Claims and counterclaims about coronavirus are not subject to legal restrictions because being a new novel disease anything right or wrong can be claimed with impunity about it.
The WHO has failed the world because it displayed a lack of scientific integrity in its fawning attitude to China.

So where can we get scientific integrity concerning info on covid?
I would have to resort to private institutions with a pedigree of scientific integrity.
They too are hard to find.
I would look to Europe first mainly Germany and France.

Wagmore

PI Member
Jewish hustler founded companies like Simon and Schuster will promote and publish any garbage that sells aplenty.
Claims and counterclaims about coronavirus are not subject to legal restrictions because being a new novel disease anything right or wrong can be claimed with impunity about it.
The WHO has failed the world because it displayed a lack of scientific integrity in its fawning attitude to China.

So where can we get scientific integrity concerning info on covid?
I would have to resort to private institutions with a pedigree of scientific integrity.
They too are hard to find.
I would look to Europe first mainly Germany and France.
No but she names names that have nothing to do with Covid. Claims she was framed. No publishing house would touch if not backed up by facts

Rose

PI Member
Fkin hell, it's a fkin Fake News freak show. Does anyone believe those bozos anymore?
Unfortunately these two tech giants ( conspirators )control the narrative. Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg two experts in computer viruses teamed up to inject us all in a bid to save humanity.

Rose

PI Member
Imagine my shock:
Zuckerberg to team up with Bill Gates on coronavirus treatment

That video tops all videos. The fake tear from the multi billionaire Mark Zuckerbergs wife Chan in her billionaire mansion. Apparently when they bought their mansion they also bought the nearby mansions to ensure privacy. Yet they have stolen the privacy of 3 billion facemuck users. It is touching to think how these two multibillionaires Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg want to save us all and vacx us. They are are doing a great job fighting all the conpiracy loons. Is Holohan paid 1000 euro every five minutes for his cameo performance every night on RTE. Zuckerberg and Chan are cracking up laughing at the stupidity of the masses.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
No but she names names that have nothing to do with Covid. Claims she was framed. No publishing house would touch if not backed up by facts
Defamation law in the United States are much less plaintiff-friendly than its counterparts in European countries due to the enforcement of the First Amendment.
In addition definitions of libel/ slander vary enormously across states.

Peoples public reputations are not well protected in the USA and that’s why their media coverage is of such low gutter like quality.

Bad and all as we are here there are at least legal protections.

But You can not trust the veracity of any American publication or media utterance

Top Bottom