• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Political Irish Conspiracy Theories PLANDEMIC a film about the global plan to take control of our lives liberty health & freedom

bAd

PI Member
COMING SUMMER 2020

Prior to the completion of the full-length documentary we'll be releasing a series of vignettes. The first installment features renowned scientist, Judy Mikovits PHD

Its being scrubbed from the Internet but people should be allowed to watch and make their own minds up.
Plandemic is also available on LBRY and there's one by Dr Rashid Buttar that's 48 mins 49 seconds long which is an eye opening interview with Gary Franchi of the Next News Network which is well worth watching. The movie vaxxed2 is also available there, it's 1 hour and 36 minutes but it adds another layer to understanding the current predicament we are in.

bAd

PI Member
Just to let you know, it's also available on LBRY which a very good platform, albeit without the ability to comment. There's also a video there by Dr. Rashid Buttar, it's 48 mins 49 seconds which is very interesting and the movie vaxxed2 is also there, it's 1 hour 36 mins, it's something more women need to know about because it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that vaccinations are causing all sorts of problems including autism.

bAd

PI Member
Who wrote this?

In the spirit of fairness, we need to know this person's connections (If any) to Fauci, Gates, Pharma etc
What their history? Who have they worked for? Have they received funding.. From who? Any legal issues? Are they a member of any groups, foundations, etc Do they have , shares, investments or connections to any business, charities, concerns etc which would be threatened by Dr Judy?
There's an awful lot we need to know here.
The truth is what they fear the most. The implications of the movie vaxxed2 will be impossible to debunk. It's available on LBRY which is a platform worth recommending.

bAd

PI Member
Simon and Schuster? Anyway, I don't mean to sound like I know anything for sure. Can't really these days
It is indeed very difficult to know for sure these days but it's more important than ever that society breaks free of the confusion we are under. There's a ground breaking movie called Vaxxed2 that will help any reasonable person to know there is a big problem with vaccinations and mainstream media have been covering that up. It's available on the LBRY app, a platform that's we'll worth recommending. Unfortunately it doesn't have a comment section.

bAd

PI Member
It's almost impossible to believe anything at this stage. There's no truth only narratives.
There is an important movie called Vaxxed2 which is available on an app called LBRY. It's a very good platform that is resistant to censorship and easy to use. Watch that movie and you will have an important truth. Vaccines have been causing huge numbers of very serious illnesses and sometimes death. The mainstream media have been lying to us. We need more women to know.

sighthound

PI Member
I think we needs to just look at facts a virus got loose on the world and it was an accident and now we are all living in fear of dying young from it. The elite who are playing with bio weapons had a breaqch and now they know how effective they are so the next wars will be bio weapons not missiles. Big pharma will now make the money instead of the arms dealers a simple change on the axis of war. No country wants to have 30% / 50% of its people on the welfare payment its unsustainable.
So a breach in a lab and an attempt to ignore it and hide it and now a world pademic there seem to be the facts. Shame on the `USA shame on China in their petty rivalries. i for one will never buy anything produced in China again.

Rose

PI Member

bAd

PI Member
They will be never kill Kennedy junior. Up Wexford!
I've recently found an incredibly important video called The Truth About Vaccines. The implications are profound in the extreme. It proves conclusively that an evil Cabal have been poisoning babies with vaccinations and it's been systematically covered up by the mainstream media. It's imperative that more women realise that we're being lied to. Please watch this video.

Last edited:

bAd

PI Member
I think we needs to just look at facts a virus got loose on the world and it was an accident and now we are all living in fear of dying young from it. The elite who are playing with bio weapons had a breaqch and now they know how effective they are so the next wars will be bio weapons not missiles. Big pharma will now make the money instead of the arms dealers a simple change on the axis of war. No country wants to have 30% / 50% of its people on the welfare payment its unsustainable.
So a breach in a lab and an attempt to ignore it and hide it and now a world pademic there seem to be the facts. Shame on the `USA shame on China in their petty rivalries. i for one will never buy anything produced in China again.
That war is already underway. If the link I posted to the video channel section doesn't work, please piece the BitChute link below together and watch this very important video presentation. It's called The Truth About Vaccines and it proves that an evil Cabal have been poisoning babies with vaccinations and it's been systematically covered up by the media. The Covid is a fraud and part of a plan to force mandatory vaccinations to genocide us all. White people first.

https:// www. bitchute .com/video/5vFuCL3ZmGhC/

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
If your not appaled by the inclusion of a 12 week old aborted white boy in a vaccine then there is no hope for you.
I oppose any medicine that incorporates material obtained by gravely immoral methods including all IVF.

Top Bottom