• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Political Irish Conspiracy Theories PLANDEMIC a film about the global plan to take control of our lives liberty health & freedom

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I wouldn't blame him for blinding himself to the fact that they are putting Mrc-5 in the vaccines. He's earmarked for termination. Her point is that they are putting animal and human tissue in vaccines. This has already been proven. As she worked making vaccines for 20 years she goes into detail on this. The published peer reviewed Scientific papers are beyond that contrarians comprehension.
You avoid mentioning that all vaccines are exhaustively tested for human safety.
So does the befuddled Dr.Judy.
She is simply not credible.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Here is the homo Wikipedia entry. Link. Here is how the entry begins
Judy Anne Mikovits (c. 1958) is a discredited American ex-research scientist[11][12][13][2][3]
That is called getting your revenge in first. All of those links lead to shallow homo sources. Only one, the MIT Technology Review, is worth following up and at least two of them are irrelevant. However the MITTR is not peer reviewed etc. ie Wikipedia is doing a hit piece on her. Link.

Her attack on Gates is supported by how others with $$ have bought up unis and turned them into homo hot houses.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
An interesting video and further to my earlier posts

1. She is not a nutter. She knows her area, whether she is right or wrong.
2. The way the video is packaged puts her more into the nutter camp. This is a deliberate Mossad tactic as my Wikipedia post shows.
3. She is right "to follow the money". Gates et al can buy what they want and decent, educated people (I am not talking of the riff raff) are fighting up a rear guard action, much like Geronimo or Sitting Bull did. The logistics are not with them and that is all that matters.
4. She looks like a smart cookie, a good ant but one needs a colony of ants, not a bright spark or two. The homos know that and their playbook is geared accordingly.
5. Though these things should be left to the experts and not homos or daughters of MI5 agents with a penchant for circumcised Muslim cock, her mention of air seems a good one. We are careful to wash everything and, luckily, we don't have Micky Mudd and Paddy Stink around these parts. In that respect, the Black Plague was good as it killed far more Prods than it did Irish, as the parasites were congegated in their castles and towns.

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
There are some who think she herself is part of a psyop.

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
It's almost impossible to believe anything at this stage. There's no truth only narratives.

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
It's almost impossible to believe anything at this stage. There's no truth only narratives.
But you are citing some quack head moron who attacks her. That is why we have classes and clubs: to keep eejits, ignoramuses and similar folk out. She has made some statements. It is up to qualified people to accept or reject them, not some yob with a twitter account and a penchant for sucking Arab dick.
One must do one's homework before one speaks. And, as one should speak about what one knows about, that rules out your cited critic.

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
But you are citing some quack head moron who attacks her. That is why we have classes and clubs: to keep eejits, ignoramuses and similar folk out. She has made some statements. It is up to qualified people to accept or reject them, not some yob with a twitter account and a penchant for sucking Arab dick.
One must do one's homework before one speaks. And, as one should speak about what one knows about, that rules out your cited critic.
Fair enough, I meant to post my two comments in the same post, highlighting the fact that it's hard to know the truth about anything. Everything is questioned, everybody is called a quack. There's umpteen different "scientists say" narratives on the virus itself. Confusion reigns.
I'm not doubting the doctor btw. I won't be taking the vaccine under any circumstances.

Don't know where Arab dick sucking comes into it though!

Black & Trans

PI Member
PI Member
Fair enough, I meant to post my two comments in the same post, highlighting the fact that it's hard to know the truth about anything. Everything is questioned, everybody is called a quack. There's umpteen different "scientists say" narratives on the virus itself. Confusion reigns.
I'm not doubting the doctor btw. I won't be taking the vaccine under any circumstances.

Some of those cited earlier on would know all about Arab dicks.
There is no such thing as truth, in science at least. Not my words but those of Isaac Newton and Steven Weinberg. Check a £2 coin. It quotes that kkunt Newton to say science tries to approach truth by "building on giants".
The only way you and I can assess all this crack is to read peer reviewed articles (and to be able to read them, this no homo riff raff and their silly opinions). She writes and her peers accept or reject it, so the theory goes. But they have to follow the money and you just have to look back to when the best medical journals had cigarette ads, because Big Tobacco paid their bills.
If she is an eejit, then put her on a podium and crucify her. She belongs on a podium not the suckers of Arab cock, simply because she knows this area and they and we do not.

Rose

PI Member
You avoid mentioning that all vaccines are exhaustively tested for human safety.
So does the befuddled Dr.Judy.
She is simply not credible.
If your not appaled by the inclusion of a 12 week old aborted white boy in a vaccine then there is no hope for you.

Rose

PI Member

How can you be so confident that you won't be taking a vaccine? What if it locks you out of the food supply or your job? Because as you can see in this video it's coming. Judging by the behaviour of the general public in the last two referendums expect a similar campaign of terror to mandate this. Opting out won't be an option. Enjoy your final maximum 18 months. Bill Gates a computer programmer with no medical background has guaranteed he will be producing enough vaccines by then to vaccinate the world.

Top Bottom