• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Political Irish Conspiracy Theories PLANDEMIC a film about the global plan to take control of our lives liberty health & freedom

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Fairly conprehensive debunking but seems almost too forensic to be totally credible I''ve watched a longer interview since and have to say she still strikes me as an honest witness. Three things come to mind. Her book Plague of Corruption was published by Simon and Schuster. Which means every line has been legalled against possible lawsuit. They simply have to stand up better than you claim. 2- she says Fauci told her he'wanted to be on the Tonight Show." What credible scientific voice says that. 3- she covers Silverman in that longer interview. She claims there was money dependent on him admitting he was wrong. Mikovits refused to retract on principle. Just saying. It seems there's a lot of very powerful people very scared of this woman. Beware of psy- ops from either side...
I’m surprised at your gullibility.
The woman is not credible.
Her allegations as broad as a barn door are not even properly scrutiniesed by the mesmerized idiot interviewer

The Field Marshal

PI Member
As expected the hounds of demonization have been unleashed on Dr Judy Mikovits. This is the knee-jerk reaction to all whistle blowers and to be expected.
They control the MSM, TV and Radio stations and Hollywood.
Management and manipulation of perception is the game.
Why is Dr Judy not properly quizzed concerning her very serious allegations ?
I don’t find her credible .
The problem is she herself believes her own erroneous views.
Her track record of credibility is poor by any objective standard.

Wagmore

PI Member
I’m surprised at your gullibility.
The woman is not credible.
Her allegations as broad as a barn door are not even properly scrutiniesed by the mesmerized idiot interviewer
Simon and Schuster? Anyway, I don't mean to sound like I know anything for sure. Can't really these days

The Field Marshal

PI Member
He/She found it on Reddit.

(Including the sections which appear to be his own take on the matter!)
Well said.
Dr.Judy is a woman with a big big credibility problem.
It I sad that so many are fooled by her genuine sincerity.
A sincerity based on irrational obsessive idee fixe.

Her mental wiring sadly has come undone somewhat and a pity that her obvious skills are being manipulated by agenda biased politicians and media interests.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Simon and Schuster? Anyway, I don't mean to sound like I know anything for sure. Can't really these days
Surely you can spot an irrational impulsive obsessive person like Dr. Judy?
Her wild claims are not substantiated anywhere.
Quite the contrary and her track record on credibility is bad.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
So, your non medical, non epidemiological opinion then

OKEY DOKEY

Facepalm
I would have expected more discernment from you.
Dr. Judy is just saying what you want to hear.
You are not being objective concerning her known poor track record on credibility or on the arcane nature of her allegations.
I can spot a person in error on a mission to the world.
I,d be the first to agree with her as I’m deeply skeptical concerning the way the pandemic is being handled but Dr Judy’s claims are not well founded at all and as such she is a liability to the cause.

Rose

PI Member
How would know or not know what she is saying?

Behave yourself!
I wouldn't blame him for blinding himself to the fact that they are putting Mrc-5 in the vaccines. He's earmarked for termination. Her point is that they are putting animal and human tissue in vaccines. This has already been proven. As she worked making vaccines for 20 years she goes into detail on this. The published peer reviewed Scientific papers are beyond that contrarians comprehension.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
How would know or not know what she is saying?

Behave yourself!
Don’t get snippy with me.

I came across Dr Judy about a month ago and back then thought she might have matters of interest to relate.
Now having seen the OPs vid, long before the OP saw it, I know that poor Dr. Judy is extremely mistaken about many important matters.
Avoid her.

Top Bottom