Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paul Joseph Watson PJ Watson - The end of the world as we know it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2643
  • Start date
i always find it fascinating when people generalise about the historical 'Romans'. The evidence is that those Romans who created the Empire were superhuman, and those who oversaw its collapse were pathetic.

If those pathetics were transported into today they would watch reality tv, work in a bureaucracy, be lazy, drunk, unhealthy and allow any lowly bloke trot off with their future-missus while she was barely legal.

No wonder Rome fell. No wonder we will be doing the same.

OP
D

Deleted member 2643

Non Registered Member
Last edited by a moderator:
I watched that.
Shocking.
The only silver lining is that most of these freaks, perverts and abortionists will not be breeding and us normies will come to the fore like some Darwinian master race.
We all need to be more vocal, and object more.

"And people do ketamine on a couch." This is totally revolting, especially since that boy will be dead by suicide before he turns 18.

The british empire is a better example of a empire falling regards something to learn from and so not replicate, as we are much more connected regards history and the present, and can see clearly that it is a bad idea to follow them, but we seem to be replicating their end game for some reason, even though we were at opposite ends of getting to that point in general. But we speak the same language as the anglosphere and they all seem to have self destruction in mind at least for the current natives, so i can see why we dont just try follow, which we are very good at, but also go to levels of extremes that will haunt us regards future generations, to virtue signal our surrender to the current master, seems like we cant break out of our own cycle of shit either, despite all the rhetoric.

Top Bottom