Pie sucks, eat cake!

Wolf

PI Member
Your constant obsession and revulsion with all things gay is a sure sign of a closet homosexual - scientifically proven now

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals
A phobia is an irrational fear of something.
The word homophobia means nothing, it's a buzzword invented by the gay lobby.

Unless you're suggesting that people who don't agree with the unnatural lifestyles of others are actually afraid of them?

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Your constant obsession and revulsion with all things gay is a sure sign of a closet homosexual - scientifically proven now

Ironically, unlike yourself, I see being gay as just an unavoidable condition somebody is born with not a slur.

My problem is with the gay agenda not individual gay folk. Many of those people also have issues with the gay lobby in Ireland and their political agendas, getting into bed with corporations and the state who once criminalised them.

In fact this is one reason why they had an alternative march to highlight this rift

Leo varadkar and 40 euro coloured bracelets and rainbow coloured squad cars and pro Israeli organisations
were not a part of that alternative parade of course!

Last edited:

Sawdust

PI Member

Not scientifically proven at all or remotely the conclusion. From your link:

"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much,'" Ryan told LiveScience. "In addition, it appears that sometimes those who would oppress others have been oppressed themselves, and we can have some compassion for them too, they may be unaccepting of others because they cannot be accepting of themselves."

Ryan cautioned, however, that this link is only one source of anti-gay sentiments.

valamhic

PI Member
I posted on it once that I accidentally bought a gay bull. They went bananas.

Sobieski-III

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

That wouldn't be PIE members encouraging clicks on Google ads in violation of Adsense/AdX policy would it? I wonder if that user added that signature themselves. Be a shame if these were reported with screencaps by clicking the triangle 'ad choices' icon on the ads and then clicking 'Report a bad website or app.'

valamhic

PI Member
There is a difference in being gay and being politics.ie gay. Ordinary gay people are born that way and they just want to live in peace and enjoy their sexual desires maybe with a bit of affection also. Any one could have a gay son or daughter or grand son or daughter. I personally don't understand the condition of being gay and I never saw it in nature much . However cows will mount other cows when in heat if there is no bull about. If a bull arrives on the scene, He will quickly push all other interested parties out of the way and take a sample to test the cows is in heat. If satisfied he will let a few grunts and mount, penetrate and ejaculate in about a minute. The cow will stand for him always if in heat. A cow is fertile for at least 24 hours after visible signs of heat are over. No male mammal will penetrate another male one per anum. I never saw that.

Politics.ie are a different type of tramp gay, vindictive, selfish communist liberals that do drugs, I have no time for them at all. They destroyed that site. As for Political Irish on line, its the same as politics.ie, tramps they mostly.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
That certainly ends the discussion of P.ie Val.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
This reads suspiciously like someone projecting, is there some secret you're hiding? Oh not that it matters I'm not gay!
Mod action: cool it. I agreed to moderate this forum and not to look after a creche for disturbed toddlers, please refrain from acting the emotionally troubled hyperactive four year old.

DS86DS

PI Member
Far too many troublemaking zionists posting here too unfortunately! :rolleyes:
They are certainly out in force today. You can't make a point without half a dozen of them screaming what a nasty little alt-right boy you've been, and how wonderful the Jews really are.

atkin8

PI Member
Truth hurts doesn't it Hitchcock!!

Do you have an actual argument to refute the points made in my post
or are you just going to rage impotently and sling the words "infantile" and "homophobia" about? :ROFLMAO:
smallcock he has no rainmaker mod to protect him .

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
They are certainly out in force today. You can't make a point without half a dozen of them screaming what a nasty little alt-right boy you've been, and how wonderful the Jews really are.
This anti Jew thing has me baffled. I rarely see a Jew let alone form an opinion about one, The only answer is that 80% of them here are Yanks.

You can see that by how their posts are in an alien language.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
There is a difference in being gay and being politics.ie gay. Ordinary gay people are born that way and they just want to live in peace and enjoy their sexual desires maybe with a bit of affection also. Any one could have a gay son or daughter or grand son or daughter. I personally don't understand the condition of being gay and I never saw it in nature much . However cows will mount other cows when in heat if there is no bull about. If a bull arrives on the scene, He will quickly push all other interested parties out of the way and take a sample to test the cows is in heat. If satisfied he will let a few grunts and mount, penetrate and ejaculate in about a minute. The cow will stand for him always if in heat. A cow is fertile for at least 24 hours after visible signs of heat are over. No male mammal will penetrate another male one per anum. I never saw that.

Politics.ie are a different type of tramp gay, vindictive, selfish communist liberals that do drugs, I have no time for them at all. They destroyed that site. As for Political Irish on line, its the same as politics.ie, tramps they mostly.
The trouble with you Val is that you are forever talking Bull! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom