Pie sucks, eat cake!

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Pathetic homophobic post....
How so? It's merely fact

Homosexuals do eat cock don't they?
This is how they define themselves as a group in fact.

That's what being gay is isn't it? It's not about wearing pink and liking abba is it?
It's ultimately about having a desire to eat cock or have anal sex with other men.

Stop trying to sanitise it.

Own it and admit what defines you is your love for the cock! :p

The fact that Gay lobby constantly mask these basic ugly biological facts in all media and public discussion is how gay issues
have been allowed to attain far more priority and importance in public discourse than
their cause actually merits. Just get on with having your anal sex and sucking each other's cocks
in the privacy of your own bedrooms and leave the rest of us alone to deal with issues
that don't just merely affect the sexual gratification of 1% of the population
but the daily everyday lives of 99%!

Last edited:

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
we can all see what's really going on here
and it's not about any concerns for gay rights.

It's about a group of well known trolls banding together to target a mod that
gives them no quarter for their trolling behaviour! ;)

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
If p.ie is full of homosexuals then this site is full of closet homosexuals like your good self
Seriously? You are using homosexuality as a slur while defending homosexuality?
That's hilarious! Talk about irony!! :ROFLMAO:

I have no issue with people being gay.
I do have an issue however with disproportionate representation of gay issues cluttering up the public discourse
and public spaces and media and encroaching too far into children's education spaces. Gay folk are only 1-2% of the population.

They have property rights and can marry now (I personally voted to allow this)
so their sexual issues are no longer very high on my list of public priorities.

So why exactly are they still in my face all the time?
It's nothing but a low priority issue being pushed constantly by the political classes
as a useful political distraction to avoid discussion of real hard issues that affect 99% of the population
as opposed to just the sexual gratification of 1-2%

Hitchcock

PI Member
How so? It's merely fact

That's what being gay is isn't it? It's not about wearing pink and liking abba is it?
It's ultimately about having a desire to eat cock or have anal sex with other men.

Stop trying to sanitise it.

Own it and admit what defines you is your love for the cock! :p

The fact that Gay lobby constantly mask these basic ugly biological facts in all media and public discussion is how gay issues
have been allowed to attain far more priority and importance in public discourse than
their cause actually merits. Just get on with having your anal sex and sucking each other's cocks
in the privacy of your own bedrooms and leave the rest of us alone to deal with issues
More homophobia from this chap, moderator status seems to see him free to post as he wishes.

Lazy infantile reductive approach. One wonders do you apply such reduction to heterosexual relationships?

their cause actually merits.
More infantile discourse and the homophobia is strong here too, the pejorative language is telling.

Just get on with having your anal sex and sucking each other's cocks
This reads suspiciously like someone projecting, is there some secret you're hiding? Oh not that it matters I'm not gay!

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
More homophobia from this chap, moderator status seems to see him free to post as he wishes.

Lazy infantile reductive approach. One wonders do you apply such reduction to heterosexual relationships?

More infantile discourse and the homophobia is strong here too, the pejorative language is telling.

This reads suspiciously like someone projecting, is there some secret you're hiding? Oh not that it matters I'm not gay!
Truth hurts doesn't it Hitchcock!!

Do you have an actual argument to refute the points made in my post
or are you just going to rage impotently and sling the words "infantile" and "homophobia" about? :ROFLMAO:

Wolf

PI Member
You seem to have little to say but volley abuse, when you muster the intellect to say something of note be sure to let me know.
You're a troll, I wouldn't waste my energy attempting to converse with people like you.
I will call you out for what you are though.

darkhorse3

PI Member
Seriously? You are using homosexuality as a slur while defending homosexuality?
That's hilarious! Talk about irony!! :ROFLMAO:

I have no issue with people being gay.
I do have an issue however with disproportionate representation of gay issues cluttering up the public discourse
and public spaces and media and encroaching too far into children's education spaces. Gay folk are only 1-2% of the population.

They have property rights and can marry now (I personally voted to allow this)
so their sexual issues are no longer very high on my list of public priorities.

So why exactly are they still in my face all the time?
It's nothing but a low priority issue being pushed constantly by the political classes
as a useful political distraction to avoid discussion of real hard issues that affect 99% of the population
as opposed to just the sexual gratification of 1-2%
Your constant obsession and revulsion with all things gay is a sure sign of a closet homosexual - scientifically proven now

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.
Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

Top Bottom