PETITION: Ireland To Reject The UN Migration Pact

Fink

Banned
do you have some kind of mental illness smart-ass? wtf are you talking about.
You can be a country that has 100% border control and still sign the document, it can't compel countries to accept immigrants.
So no I don't have a mental illness.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
You can be a country that has 100% border control and still sign the document, it can't compel countries to accept immigrants.
the document is more than border control it promotes open borders and attempts to legally end free speech.! its a vary ridiculous obscure whine. too be not forthcoming and deliberately pontificating i would view as mental illness. do you not have a sh1thole country to clean up instead of wasting time on here?

Last edited:

Fink

Banned
Israel who are famous for having the most secure border refused to sign. Why do you think they didn't sign this 'meaningless' document?
No idea, it's not mandatory.
Ireland, by signing it, won't be compelled to take in any more immigrants. What specifically is your issue with the document?

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
No idea, it's not mandatory.
Ireland, by signing it, won't be compelled to take in any more immigrants. What specifically is your issue with the document?
It's setting the framework for the destruction of the Nation State.

Reactions: Una

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Are you that naive? Don't think I would entrust anything to your care, would need someome with more street smarts and cunning, someone who cannot be taken in and for a mug. Have a nice life. Here's a tip: You should pledge your bed to a "refugee", they're the most honest trustworthy people on the planet, very very nice and near starving, and the things, they've gone through - do not pay any attention to misery guts telling you they think you are a soft touch and scoff at you behind your back, those people are lesser than you and are sinners....racist heretics, don't you know.

Storybud2

PI Member
just over 3k

have you read the doc?
its not about opening borders, its about how we treat people.
the poll premise is disingenuous
It is about opening the floodgates and borders, flying them in (as we currently are to Wicklow, Roosky, Donegal, etc) ,,,

it is also an extreme Fascist document designed to stop any free speech as native populations are replaced,

For fooks sake,, it is like they want another Far Right grass root movement to happen,,, the Nazi's would NEVER
had gotten to power if the Brits and French did not rob German workers blind after WW1 ,,

Working class White Native Europeans could even start a pan EU right wing party,, that is what scares the absolute
SH1t out of these scumbags,,,, it may be too late,,,

Reactions: Jim
Top Bottom