• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Peter Sutherland is dead

Getting back to the deceased.

Private jets fly south for Sutherland marriage - Independent.ie

He was a member of the Elite. Otherwise known as useful eaters.

I believe this fellow once was a modest man who cycled to work. He ended up being close to a billionaire, I remember once reading his worth to be 500 large.

Anyway, that should inspire Myles, who presently is using a similar mode of transportation.
just throw him in a hole and fill him in his money wont save him from the devil now

I believe this fellow once was a modest man who cycled to work. He ended up being close to a billionaire, I remember once reading his worth to be 500 large.

Anyway, that should inspire Myles, who presently is using a similar mode of transportation.
I would wager he was the highest paid pensioner in the country.

He would have received a pension from the following.

AIB.
Bank of Ireland.
Goldman Sachs.
Bank of Scotland.
European Union.
United Nations.
World Trade Organisation.
London School of Economics.
Ericsson.
The Vatican (financial advisor)
Japanese Govt (sat on Board)
University of Navarra, Spain (sat on Board)
British Petroleum.
Irish Government (Attorney General)

Thats just his declared work.

any idea what route he takes.... long time since I took out one of these lycra clad tubes with the nose of the Range Rover.......:sisigay:

I agree with Sword- lads, please don't Post anything that you may later regret.
I don't regret. It was a great day for ireland, even the Sun came out in joy and relief.
And that's what I feel, a sense of relief for Ireland today as they, the most traitorous generation, begin to die ...

No regrets whatsoever.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I don't regret. It was a great day for ireland, even the Sun came out in joy and relief.
And that's what I feel, a sense of relief for Ireland today as they, the most traitorous generation, begin to die ...

No regrets whatsoever.
You seem to be a man that has seen a lot of history in your life Michael. Maybe this year you might double your annual posts to 4. He was just one year older than your given age so hopefully you ain't going noplace any time soon.

"Peter Sutherland gave rise to fascism throughout Europe"

:confused:

Someone tell the Communist Party to get their collective heads out of their communal arse.

You seem to be a man that has seen a lot of history in your life Michael. Maybe this year you might double your annual posts to 4. He was just one year older than your given age so hopefully you ain't going noplace any time soon.
I'll go happily once Soros goes next, I had a great aunt who lived to 102 so here's hoping I'm like her.
Ah but I'm happy to live from day to day, especially wonderful days like this.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I'll go happily once Soros goes next, I had a great aunt who lived to 102 so here's hoping I'm like her.
Ah but I'm happy to live from day to day, especially wonderful days like this.
Well I have good news for you my friend

George Soros (@georgesoros) | Twitter

Check his tweets, they have ceased since last November.

It gets better, his son I believe has ceased as well.

This coincides I believe with Trump signing an XO allowing property confiscations of subversives

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
any idea what route he takes.... long time since I took out one of these lycra clad tubes with the nose of the Range Rover.......:sisigay:
I as sure as hell ain't gonna tell you given that you're salivating over the sight of me in lycra. I can promise you its not a pretty sight.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Well I have good news for you my friend

George Soros (@georgesoros) | Twitter

Check his tweets, they have ceased since last November.

It gets better, his son I believe has ceased as well.

This coincides I believe with Trump signing an XO allowing property confiscations of subversives
Heh heh I see Soros has received precisely 1 "like" :D

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

"Peter Sutherland gave rise to fascism throughout Europe"

:confused:

Someone tell the Communist Party to get their collective heads out of their communal arse.

In a sense he probably did help turn millions of working class people towards Fascism, as they found that the Communist Movement had deserted them and left them at the mercy of this vampire.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I see that this chap was once the chairman of the financial terror-group: Goldman Sachs.

I doubt he'll be resting in peace..

Goldman Sachs is currently evicting Irish people from their homes onto the side of the road though their front vulture funds. But as far as the free state elite is concerned - kicking working class Irish people out on the side of the road is nothing personal - just business.

In the documentary Inside Job (available on Netflix) it states that the average salary for the 4000 odd Goldman Sachs employees is something like $40 million.

Peter Sutherland was a man of considerable intellect, no doubt about it. However he decided to turn his back on his tribe and embrace the ideology of Goldman Sachs, which is of course to destroy the nation state and replace the population of europe with a hodgepodge of generic useless eaters from the third world.

This would make more docile consumers and of course these 70 iq retards wouldn't be bothered about things like human rights, workers rights, good schools, strong borders, national identity etc. The telegraph obituary states that he used to fly into a rage when discussing Brexit, how wonderful

He wanted to turn the population of Ireland into a bunch of Mulattos on minimum wage buying tat from Primark. He was no friend of the people of Ireland.

The EU should "do its best to undermine" the "homogeneity" of its member states, the UN's special representative for migration has said.
Peter Sutherland told peers the future prosperity of many EU states depended on them becoming multicultural.
He also suggested the UK government's immigration policy had no basis in international law.

EU states 'must be multicultural'

In a sense he probably did help turn millions of working class people towards Fascism, as they found that the Communist Movement had deserted them and left them at the mercy of this vampire.
Sutherland and the communists are the best of friends without realising. Both want Ireland flooded with foreigners. One for his eurocapitalist anti-nationalism. The other for their Eurocommunist anti-nationalism. Two cheeks of the same arse.