Peter Sutherland is dead

Lot of bile and and anger against a man who did the state some service.

The pond dwellers criticising the man at this stage would t be fit to stand in his shadow.

Cretionous tossers.

Lot of bile and and anger against a man who did the state some service.

The pond dwellers criticising the man at this stage would t be fit to stand in his shadow.

Cretionous tossers.
You tell them Toby.
Only those who enjoy regular golf trips to southern Africa and sejours with underage prostitutes are fit to comment on the matter.

OP
OP
Kershaw

Kershaw

Premium Account
More reaction from our elite.

This from President Michael D Higgins:

“It is with sadness that I have learned of the death of Peter Sutherland, former Attorney General, European Commissioner and Director General of the GATT/World Trade Organisation.”

“In recent years in particular Peter Sutherland concentrated on what were some of the important global issues of the day, and he leaves an important legacy through his work as UN Special Representative of the Secretary-General for International Migration, having brought the importance of migration to the forefront of public thought and policy.”

“His loss will be felt most acutely by his family and friends, and as President of Ireland I wish to express my deepest sympathies to them.”

Ireland's EU Commissioner, Phil Hogan:

“Peter was probably Ireland's most distinguished international statesman and leaves behind a rich legacy of achievement, whether in the legal or business worlds or, more particularly, in public service. In all of the roles he performed, he did so with professionalism, enthusiasm and accomplishment.”

“I am personally grateful to Peter for his assistance and guidance over the last three years, during which he was always generous and unsparing with his advice and experience.”

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/president-leads-tributes-as-former-attorney-general-peter-sutherland-dies-821614.html

Junker:

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_STATEMENT-18-43_en.htm

Last edited:
You tell them Toby.
Only those who enjoy regular golf trips to southern Africa and sejours with underage prostitutes are fit to comment on the matter.
I openly admit to several golf trips to Southern Africa, but the sejours with underage prossies puzzles me.

Can you explain that reference,my friend.

Top Bottom