Peter Casey: Of course I'm a racist. I'm a very proud Irishman.

Hitchcock

PI Member
You expect everyone to provide a list of references, that is spoon feeding, you are only asking to troll so the whole thing is drawn out and everyone else gets bored of your tedious nature.

I gave my experiences. You can take them or not. I do not care. Normal people can judge was is likely to make sense and be true without requiring a list of references.

You expect everyone to provide a list of references, that is spoon feeding,
Can you indicate where that has been the case?

you are only asking to troll so the whole thing is drawn out and everyone else gets bored of your tedious nature.
No, one of your ilk made a stupid and inaccurate point abot 'indians' citing an aritcle to illustarte his 'point', an article that did no such thing...you seem to have no issue with such dishonesty, I wonder why?

I gave my experiences. You can take them or not.
No, you posted this nonsense.....when the discussion was about Indians!

As you well know, but somehow find it too difficult to understand the simple link, the degrees are coming from Pakistan. The UK is full of Pakistani’s, which you should know from all the rape they commit.
Normal people can judge was is likely to make sense and be true without requiring a list of references.
Might I suggest that 'Normal' people require evidence for assertions, that's the way the world works for intelligent people. Your mate made a statement about 'Indians' and posted an article that didn't mention 'indians' and you are still refusing to acknowledge, it's pathetic really.

IrishJohn

PI Member
I did indeed. Remember 'Indians' and 'article that makes no reference to 'indians'...does that help jog your memory?
Pakistan was once part of India I was making a general point about people from that part of the world.

Call me "racist" if you want but to me Pakistanis and Indians are basically the same thing.

James Dawson

PI Member
Jimmy still can't bring himself to admit his mate is posting nonsense.
The name's James. I am the libtard troll killer, also known as -

And if you keep going the way you're going, your days are numbered. GodsDog and I both know that.

vii

PI Member
No, one of your ilk made a stupid and inaccurate point abot 'indians' citing an aritcle to illustarte his 'point', an article that did no such thing...you seem to have no issue with such dishonesty, I wonder why?
If you can’t work out the link between Indians and Pakistani’s, we don’t have time to explain it to you.

No, you posted this nonsense.....when the discussion was about Indians!
I posted about my extensive experience with Indians, you may have missed it.

Might I suggest that 'Normal' people require evidence for assertions, that's the way the world works for intelligent people. Your mate made a statement about 'Indians' and posted an article that didn't mention 'indians' and you are still refusing to acknowledge, it's pathetic really.
I did not post any articles, you are mistaken. Normal intelligent people can figure stuff out, they can also do their own research.