Peter Casey is another diverse Ireland supporter

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Despite his views on travellers, Peter Casey remains a supporter of every culture in Ireland. Don't be fooled, he's another left-leaning figure and is no Justin Barrett. He's also a strong criic of Donald Trump.

I'm not sure it's a good idea to start a new thread on every thought you have. There are a few threads already on Casey that you might have put this in. However, well done for all your contributions and energy.

Dublin 4

Donator
He may only support "Micro Diversity" eg- 2,000 necessary Migrants on Visas.

He hasn't quantified the amount of "Diversity" he supports or qualified what his Support for same entails.

Let's watch...

James Stephens

PI Member
Dublin 4, I would agree with you but my fear is that Casey may be our answer to Joe McCarthy, a reckless scattershot blowhard.

Dan72

PI Member
Peter Casey is a huge fan of our diverse society, that is plain to see in any interview he has done.

Heraclitus

PI Member
Despite his views on travellers, Peter Casey remains a supporter of every culture in Ireland. Don't be fooled, he's another left-leaning figure and is no Justin Barrett. He's also a strong criic of Donald Trump.

Mods, if "AntiGayStraightEnglishman" isn't capable of writing a sufficiently detailed OP, could you please remove his thread starting abilities. He's sh*tting all over the forum.
Thank you.

Top Bottom