Peter Beinart; Orthodox Jews are being thickos when they join in "Counter Jihad" stuff.

Peter Beinart is a Zionist, but a humane enough one to earn the intense dislike of a significant amount of the Zionist Jewish community (I'm sure roc_ isn't at all fond of him due to his disapproval of Operation Cast Lead), he also belongs to the "Modern Orthodox" wing of Orthodox Rabbinic Jewry. Whatever your views on Muslims, Jews, Islam and Judaism what he says here is just plain old common sense, something that should just be obvious to anyone who has examined the matter; however Orthodox Jews such as Ben Shapiro and the family behind Rebel TV don't seem to get it at all-

"Gaffney and Gabriel also choose the most outrageous quotations from Islamic texts, and the most barbaric practices in use by any Muslims anywhere in the world, to show the supposed depravity of Islam.

But for every Muslim-only laundromat in Malaysia, or Muslim activist who defends rape, there is a rabbi in Brooklyn who defends metzitzah b’peh, which gives infants herpes, or the “chaining” of women to their husbands as agunot. For every defender of jihad, there is a rabbi who defends the erasure of Amalek, against whom the Bible mandates genocide. (Benjamin Netanyahu and his advisers have repeatedly brought up Amalek in discussing the government of Iran). It is for these reasons that the Lebanese-American writer Hussein Ibish has argued that “Islamophobia is a barely warmed over, 20 seconds in the microwave, version of traditional anti-Semitism.”"

The Orthodox Should Know Better Than To Embrace Hatred Of Muslims

In the article he says that it is also wrong to say that Bannon doesn't love Jews but that his love for Jews is tied up completely with his hatred of Islam and Muslims. I don't know that this is true of Bannon as such but it most certainly is true of a lot of Irish and British non-Jewish strong supporters of Zionism.

If you want to keep the Israel show going on behalf of the jews, you should be demonising the muslims. I would see this as being pushed from the top down by default.

For zionism the comparison is south africa and the blacks.
Israel cannot become a total pariah state like south africa if it wants to remain jewish, which is the best historical comparison of late and that didnt end well for the boers.
The boers compromised in the end and the place is now a shithole where those that didnt flee are living in fear of being raped and murdered.

It cannot lose support of western countries, this is why Netanyahu is supporting any right wing pro zionist cause in europe, and even hungary against its former master.
It cannot allow the Jews in Israel to compromise, or allow any promotion of pity towards muslims both home and abroad. The nobel savage line will get them killed as far as Netanyahu is concerned.

The future of Israel for the jews depends on the birth rate of the more illiberal jews, as aliyah is drying up.
The Orthodox are the back bone of this, so it makes sense they are pushing anti muslim line within their ranks.

I could also see this as why there wasnt as much of a push back from anyone over making the abortion laws in Israel as liberal.
But they may also be looking to produce more boys for the coming wars.
Israel’s abortion law now among world’s most liberal
Despite its conservative leanings, government approves free pregnancy termination for nearly all women, and it barely causes a ripple

Peter Beinart is a Zionist, but a humane enough one to earn the intense dislike of a significant amount of the Zionist Jewish community (I'm sure roc_ isn't at all fond of him due to his disapproval of Operation Cast Lead), he also belongs to the "Modern Orthodox" wing of Orthodox Rabbinic Jewry. Whatever your views on Muslims, Jews, Islam and Judaism what he says here is just plain old common sense, something that should just be obvious to anyone who has examined the matter; however Orthodox Jews such as Ben Shapiro and the family behind Rebel TV don't seem to get it at all-

"Gaffney and Gabriel also choose the most outrageous quotations from Islamic texts, and the most barbaric practices in use by any Muslims anywhere in the world, to show the supposed depravity of Islam.

But for every Muslim-only laundromat in Malaysia, or Muslim activist who defends rape, there is a rabbi in Brooklyn who defends metzitzah b’peh, which gives infants herpes, or the “chaining” of women to their husbands as agunot. For every defender of jihad, there is a rabbi who defends the erasure of Amalek, against whom the Bible mandates genocide. (Benjamin Netanyahu and his advisers have repeatedly brought up Amalek in discussing the government of Iran). It is for these reasons that the Lebanese-American writer Hussein Ibish has argued that “Islamophobia is a barely warmed over, 20 seconds in the microwave, version of traditional anti-Semitism.”"

The Orthodox Should Know Better Than To Embrace Hatred Of Muslims

In the article he says that it is also wrong to say that Bannon doesn't love Jews but that his love for Jews is tied up completely with his hatred of Islam and Muslims. I don't know that this is true of Bannon as such but it most certainly is true of a lot of Irish and British non-Jewish strong supporters of Zionism.
I saw a video a couple of years ago on Youtube. It was called Inside the ADL. It was made by a young Jewish lad. I tried to find it recently but couldn't. It was made for Channel 4, but they banned it. What really struck me was how victimised Jews are by their leaders. Just like the San Hedron, they run a tight ship. He was accepted into an ADL meeting in New York because he was Jewish. He asked some critical questions to a couple They told him to piss off. Later when the leader was not around, they returned and whispered that they didn't believe half of Abe Foxman's nonsense either. Judaism seems to be a ghoulish cult based on suffering and fear. Watch A Serious Man by the Coen brothers. E Michael Jones pointed me in that direction. Maybe I missed something, but I don't think it's a very good film. It is however a good insight into how Jewish leadership controls and frustrates Jews. Jews need more Gilad Atzmon's, not Ivana Bacik's.

If you want to keep the Israel show going on behalf of the jews, you should be demonising the muslims. I would see this as being pushed from the top down by default.

For zionism the comparison is south africa and the blacks.
Israel cannot become a total pariah state like south africa if it wants to remain jewish, which is the best historical comparison of late and that didnt end well for the boers.
The boers compromised in the end and the place is now a shithole where those that didnt flee are living in fear of being raped and murdered.

It cannot lose support of western countries, this is why Netanyahu is supporting any right wing pro zionist cause in europe, and even hungary against its former master.
It cannot allow the Jews in Israel to compromise, or allow any promotion of pity towards muslims both home and abroad. The nobel savage line will get them killed as far as Netanyahu is concerned.

The future of Israel for the jews depends on the birth rate of the more illiberal jews, as aliyah is drying up.
The Orthodox are the back bone of this, so it makes sense they are pushing anti muslim line within their ranks.

I could also see this as why there wasnt as much of a push back from anyone over making the abortion laws in Israel as liberal.
But they may also be looking to produce more boys for the coming wars.
Despite its conservative leanings, government approves free pregnancy termination for nearly all women, and it barely causes a ripple
Yes, Muslim immigration and the subsequent shit stirring does dehumanise Muslims and creates empathy toward Palestinians. Then we have intelligence services putting the likes of Abu Hamza onto the streets as a catalyst.