- Nov 21, 2015
I'd say it's nothing to do with Putin.^ Most awkward handshake ever? I thought nothing could beat the Keane and McCarthy handshake circa 2001. One for the collection.
Putin attacks Western views on gay rights and multiculturalism and says immigrants are free to 'kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights are protected' ahead of G20 meeting with May
- Russian president gloated that western Liberalism 'had outlived its purpose' and 'was on way the out' of favour
- Putin blasted Angela Merkel's 'cardinal mistake' of allowing a million refugees to enter German in 2017
- He said: 'This liberal idea presupposes that nothing needs to be done. That migrants can kill, plunder and rape with impunity because their rights as migrants have to be protected'
- He was speaking at the start of the G20 summit in Osaka, Japan, where he will meet Theresa May later
- Prime Minister will demand he takes responsibility for Salisbury poisoning and hand over Novichok assassins
- He said: 'This spy story, as we say, it is not worth five kopecks. Or even five pounds, for that matter'
- Trump has met Putin today with the US President saying with a smile: 'Don't meddle' in the US elections
'Liberalism's had its day', boasts Putin