Hot Peak Homophilia

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
Good move by Trump, an Army has to be strong. Being led out to battle by Jane and gay pete just aint right, has to be strong brave men.

Had the Americans sent Trans pete to battle in WW2 the Germans would have won.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
On a Spiritual level I do believe that homosexual activity does cause separation between a soul and God, and if anyone gives the argument that it occurs in nature (what they leave out there though is that when it does it nature it is also about one male exterting dominance over another) my reply is that the Bible clearly teaches us that nature is fallen, and I as much as I love animals, plants and water I believe that our cosmos as it stands is very fallen. All that though is irrelevant to the Non-Christian. That said as much as I'm opposed to worrying trend in Irish Catholicism to see homosexuality as not that much different to heterosexuality I'm also opposed to the essential cruel attitudes on this issue among a significant part of Ulster Protestantism, I think Christians need to avoid both those extremes.

However there are serious social problems that seem to go hand in hand with homosexuality that if anything increase as opposed to decrease with tolerance; way beyond average drug and alcohol abuse, for homosexual men massive promiscuity that in causes major health problems in terms of STDS, way beyond average rates of suicide and self harm and among lesbians above average rates of domestic violence (anyone who has known lesbians knows this). The fact that homosexuals suffer from beyond average suicide attempts and self harm was brought up during the marriage referendum debates as emotional black mail but from what I have been able to gather as I said this problem (which believe it or not I do find tragic) seems to increase and not decrease with tolerance. This doesn't in my mind justify being uncharitable to homosexuals at all though- my theory is that tolerance encourages them to see homosexuality as the very core of their being, and this because sub-consciously their conscience tells them that it's wrong drives them into self-destruction. Another problem that goes with is that they seem unusually prone to narcissism and/or self-obsession, now we all have a bit of this ourselves- at least I know I do- but with them this seems more prone to get out of hand.

The below links our to an essay on the homosexual question that is in places incredibly harsh however he does back up his question with citations to respected sources and argues it very well. I had thoughts about whether I should post it or not but given how free discussion on this question is basically now banned in academia and in the Health professions I think despite it's harshness it deserves a hearing.

The Alt-Right and the Homosexual Question — Part 1

The Alt-Right and the Homosexual Question — Part 2

The Alt-Right and the Homosexual Question — Part 3

Liberal D4'er

PI Member
On a Spiritual level I do believe that homosexual activity does cause separation between a soul and God, and if anyone gives the argument that it occurs in nature (what they leave out there though is that when it does it nature it is also about one male exterting dominance over another) my reply is that the Bible clearly teaches us that nature is fallen, and I as much as I love animals, plants and water I believe that our cosmos as it stands is very fallen. All that though is irrelevant to the Non-Christian. That said as much as I'm opposed to worrying trend in Irish Catholicism to see homosexuality as not that much different to heterosexuality I'm also opposed to the essential cruel attitudes on this issue among a significant part of Ulster Protestantism, I think Christians need to avoid both those extremes.

However there are serious social problems that seem to go hand in hand with homosexuality that if anything increase as opposed to decrease with tolerance; way beyond average drug and alcohol abuse, for homosexual men massive promiscuity that in causes major health problems in terms of STDS, way beyond average rates of suicide and self harm and among lesbians above average rates of domestic violence (anyone who has known lesbians knows this). The fact that homosexuals suffer from beyond average suicide attempts and self harm was brought up during the marriage referendum debates as emotional black mail but from what I have been able to gather as I said this problem (which believe it or not I do find tragic) seems to increase and not decrease with tolerance. This doesn't in my mind justify being uncharitable to homosexuals at all though- my theory is that tolerance encourages them to see homosexuality as the very core of their being, and this because sub-consciously their conscience tells them that it's wrong drives them into self-destruction. Another problem that goes with is that they seem unusually prone to narcissism and/or self-obsession, now we all have a bit of this ourselves- at least I know I do- but with them this seems more prone to get out of hand.

The below links our to an essay on the homosexual question that is in places incredibly harsh however he does back up his question with citations to respected sources and argues it very well. I had thoughts about whether I should post it or not but given how free discussion on this question is basically now banned in academia and in the Health professions I think despite it's harshness it deserves a hearing.

The Alt-Right and the Homosexual Question — Part 1

The Alt-Right and the Homosexual Question — Part 2

The Alt-Right and the Homosexual Question — Part 3
You believe that on a religious level homosexuality causes a separation between God and man but who is to know what God thinks. Didn't Jesus say he who has not sinned cast the first stone. And who are you to say who can and cannot sin. You come across as piteous but you admit you are Protestant. Surely God is separated from you not receiving the sacraments from his only one and true Catholic Church?

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Watch out Kim: Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin TEAM UP in plot to END North Korea conflict

DONALD Trump and Vladimir Putin are planning to team up in an effort to bring an end to the chaos in North Korea.

Watch out Kim: Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin TEAM UP in plot to END North Korea conflict
Donald Trump to meet Kim Jong-un: President hails 'progress' as surprise historic summit announced

Donald Trump to meet Kim Jong-un: President hails 'progress' as surprise historic summit announced

Top Bottom