• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paul Joseph Watson Paul Joseph Watson

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
He's done some absolutely spot on vids, and a few turkeys imo.
He was a real influence on my 'red pilling'.
I dont take pills, they have no effect on me. a buddy of mine told me to take a pill called anquil for the month before i got married was supposed to keep you going all night but you have to take for a month before so i said i would and i thought i would be going for at least 40 minutes but had no effect on me actually i didnt even get an erection for the month after . Because im so big and strong pills dont work on me .

Irishman abroad

PI Member
I dont take pills, they have no effect on me. a buddy of mine told me to take a pill called anquil for the month before i got married was supposed to keep you going all night but you have to take for a month before so i said i would and i thought i would be going for at least 40 minutes but had no effect on me actually i didnt even get an erection for the month after . Because im so big and strong pills dont work on me .
Is that meant to be funny? Must be the smarmy politics.ie unfunny humour.

Red pill is an abstract term. Prior to my awakening, I knew something didnt feel quite right in the matrix. A combination of bloggers like PJW, and experimentation with lsd/mushrooms, plus lots of travel, shook me to my core. Now I spot propaganda within an instant.

amsterdemmetje

PI Member
Is that meant to be funny? Must be the smarmy politics.ie unfunny humour.

Red pill is an abstract term. Prior to my awakening, I knew something didnt feel quite right in the matrix. A combination of bloggers like PJW, and experimentation with lsd/mushrooms, plus lots of travel, shook me to my core. Now I spot propaganda within an instant.
If it was meant to be funny you would be laughing still . When I say something funny it is the funniest thing you will have heard up to then .

Top Bottom