• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paul Joseph Watson Paul Joseph Watson

Carlos Danger

PI Member
You can start a thread on this if you wish, just don't attempt to troll this site when you make it.
Why fucking bother?

[BGCOLOR=transparent]A friend started a thread here on it once upon a time. [/BGCOLOR]

The thread, despite being well subscribed, was deleted.

The friend was then told by Superhans that the topic wasn't considered okay for discussion on this site.

So....as I said, why fucking bother?

2pacs

Donator
PI Member

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I can imagine the frantic directions from the Channel 4 producer to Jon Snow - "Quick move off that Brexit supporter - no no no that next guy is a Brexiter as well - move to the next - aaaaarrrrggghh another Brexiter !!" etc

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I have always liked Paul Joseph Watson .
He speaks the truth to power and some years ago exposed antipope Francis for the charlatan he really is.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
In this video Watson excoriates antipope Francis for his pro illegal immigration policy.
A policy designed to destroy European and American society.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
I can imagine the frantic directions from the Channel 4 producer to Jon Snow - "Quick move off that Brexit supporter - no no no that next guy is a Brexiter as well - move to the next - aaaaarrrrggghh another Brexiter !!" etc

Here were local Labour councillors trying to stuff in pro EU young uns from a student area. Didn't quite work out. 8 0'clock on a sat night b4 sun lunch. I suspect I know why the demographic wasn't available. Apart from the fact that most weren't back to Uni yet.

Headingley & Hyde Park News
5 January at 19:57 ·
Hi Folks
Attention youngsters!
From Leeds For Europe:
We have been contacted by Channel 4 News who are doing a Brexit special in Leeds next Thursday evening (10th). Jon Snow will be hosting a discussion with young people. The producers are urgently looking for young people who were too young to vote in the 2016 referendum, but are old enough to vote now (so, currently aged 18-20).
If you, or someone you know, may be interested in participating as an audience member, please could you send an email to me at info@leedsforeurope.org
as soon as possible (by this Sunday morning at the latest)?

Thats Racist

PI Member
Paul Joseph Watson: The Truth About the Euro Elections

paul joseph watson breaks down the eu bullshit and brexit

Top Bottom