• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paul Joseph Watson Paul Joseph Watson

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Just like Alex Jones Paul Joseph Watson is another fantastic political commentator.

Here is his latest post.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
The wild criticism that left wingers throw at Trump about minorities makes me suspect that left wingers like to keep Blacks, Gays etc marginalised and downtrodden, that way it maintains a base of fragmented groups with grievances that they can draw upon for support.

The idea of someone like Trump who is completely agnostic about peoples colour and orientation getting into Power is anathema to them.
The prospect of everyone being viewed and treated the same rather than being categorised as a member of one or other controllable special interest groups is an appalling vista to them because in such an environment they and their ideology become completely redundant.

Kershaw

PI Member
The wild criticism that left wingers throw at Trump about minorities makes me suspect that left wingers like to keep Blacks, Gays etc marginalised and downtrodden, that way it maintains a base of fragmented groups with grievances that they can draw upon for support.

The idea of someone like Trump who is completely agnostic about peoples colour and orientation getting into Power is anathema to them.
The prospect of everyone being viewed and treated the same rather than being categorised as a member of one or other controllable special interest groups is an appalling vista to them because in such an environment they and their ideology become completely redundant.
They are scared shitless Trump will actually fix the problems in inner cities where minorities live and take their voters away.
Bannon said this is their plan to rule for 50 years.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Using renowned Uncle Tom, Jessy Jackson, to score points in his argument on race. Pathetic
Really winds up leftists when Black leaders don't buy into their vision doesn't it? The only problems is that although they can shout down white people as racist/Islamophobe etc they really struggle to find insults to shout down Black people they disagree with.

Joe McKelvey

PI Member
Really winds up leftists when Black leaders don't buy into their vision doesn't it? The only problems is that although they can shout down white people as racist/Islamophobe etc they really struggle to find insults to shout down Black people they disagree with.
im not a leftist so I wouldn't know

Top Bottom