• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paul Joseph Watson calls out Aodhan O'Riordain in latest video.

Rommel

PI Member
Mar 10, 2018
Bit of a generalisation there implying that this one Polish bloke being arrested is representative of the 150,000 Poles living in Ireland much less the 40 million Poles in Poland.
As I’ve told my son for years if he sees a couple walking and fighting or a young lady flat on her back pissed drunk to walk away have nothing to do with it and don’t get dragged into something which could go badly wrong even if he has the best of intentions

Last edited:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
As I’ve told my son for years if he sees a couple walking and fighting or a young lady flat on her back pissed drunk to walk away have nothing to do with it and don’t get dragged into something which could go badly wrong even if he has the best of intentions

Theres a lot of truth to that.
In a similar kind of way a Doctor friend once said to me if he was ever in a public place and a call went out asking if there was a Doctor available for a medical emergency his initial thought instinct would be to walk in the opposite direction because if he went to treat an emergency case where he had no availability of diagnostic equipment or drugs or knowledge of the persons medical history he might make an on the spot Judgement about what action to take which might end up later being judged with 20/20 hindsight as being incorrect leaving him in big trouble meaning he could be sued or have his licence to practice removed or maybe criminally prosecuted.

TheWexfordInn

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015

I suspect he doesn't want to draw attention to the fact that his son is at the moment serving time in prison for rape.

21st September 2018
Jonathan Drakeford, son of Welsh Government minister Mark Drakeford, was sentenced at Cardiff Crown Court after a jury convicted him following a re-trial.

The 31-year-old was found guilty of one count of rape and one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm against a vulnerable woman in her 20s.
For the rape and assault convictions, he jailed him for seven years and six months and 14 months for attempting to groom a child, making a total sentence of eight years and eight months.

gijoe

PI Member
Nov 19, 2019
Its amazing how the woke left lose their 'principals' when it suits them. If after a traveller or a Muslim person did something and you suggested that all travellers or all Muslim's should be sanctioned in some way then they would be up in arms but they lose their shite when its directed at white people and males in particular.

parentheses

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
The rules are; if it's a sex crime by a brown/black man then, "it's racist to say all brown/black men have responsibility for this, and anyway white men rape too". If it's a sex crime by a white man then, "(white)men bear responsibility for this, we must consider measures such as curfews, smash the patriarchy".

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
The rules are; if it's a sex crime by a brown/black man then, "it's racist to say all brown/black men have responsibility for this, and anyway white men rape too". If it's a sex crime by a white man then, "(white)men bear responsibility for this, we must consider measures such as curfews, smash the patriarchy".
Racism against Whites is the cure for Racism = = Don’t ya know ! !

We have talked about racism for 70 years and yet these morons think that White People are Not Smart Enough to know when People are being Racist to Whites ! ! 😲

jpc

PI Member
May 7, 2018
He's carrying some serious baggage around with him, that can't be healthy for anyone. His mammy told him never to fight back and now he's a smouldering pile of hatred, directing his venom at anything white and male.
He's definitely appears to be carrying a lot of resentment from his formative years as you pointed out.
Wonder why?
Just someone who built a career on grievances?
Much easier than doing something positive.

Rommel

PI Member
Mar 10, 2018
Theres a lot of truth to that.
In a similar kind of way a Doctor friend once said to me if he was ever in a public place and a call went out asking if there was a Doctor available for a medical emergency his initial thought instinct would be to walk in the opposite direction because if he went to treat an emergency case where he had no availability of diagnostic equipment or drugs or knowledge of the persons medical history he might make an on the spot Judgement about what action to take which might end up later being judged with 20/20 hindsight as being incorrect leaving him in big trouble meaning he could be sued or have his licence to practice removed or maybe criminally prosecuted.
The best of intentions can now see a young white male have his life ruined

parentheses

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
I heard of a case where a fellow intervened in a fight between a couple and he got badly battered.

Top Bottom