• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Patriot Nationalist Newspaper?

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
we handed out 10, 000 for free
Let me get this right, you got 7.5k donations to start a Nationalist newsletter and gave half away for free and now can't break even?
In other words you took 7.5k off people and threw it away.
No wonder your funding is drying up.
Posting about gun training in Poland wasn't the brightest idea either. You're gonna notice the boys in blue around a lot more often because every hippie in the country is having a shit fit..

bells of shandon

PI Member
All you keyboard warriors knocking the efforts of the Irish Patriot should be ashamed of yourselves.
This is a young man that has campaigned in the recent General Election. faced down Pearce Doherty of Sinn Fein , put the runners on Charlie Flanagan at the Ploughing, started a Patriot Newspaper and surmounted untold obstructions to get it published. Started a Utube Channel and website with the support of concerned Patriotic Irishmen.
He is deserving of every Irish Man and Womans support. He is active, unlike the begrudgers that Ireland is infested with.
, Wake up ,we are in an information war for the survival of Ireland as an Independent Irish Nation, the Irish Patriot is on the front lines and has put himself in the x-hairs of dangerous .people, support him in every way. or exit the conflict and STFU.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
All you keyboard warriors knocking the efforts of the Irish Patriot should be ashamed of yourselves.
This is a young man that has campaigned in the recent General Election. faced down Pearce Doherty of Sinn Fein , put the runners on Charlie Flanagan at the Ploughing, started a Patriot Newspaper and surmounted untold obstructions to get it published. Started a Utube Channel and website with the support of concerned Patriotic Irishmen.
He is deserving of every Irish Man and Womans support. He is active, unlike the begrudgers that Ireland is infested with.
, Wake up ,we are in an information war for the survival of Ireland as an Independent Irish Nation, the Irish Patriot is on the front lines and has put himself in the x-hairs of dangerous .people, support him in every way. or exit the conflict and STFU.
Shut up ya fuckin tart.
9B2CBF35-FC16-4DDF-8A42-AE81D8146D44.jpeg
16D5EE45-BD6E-4392-AEB1-50FA93B84990.jpeg

page61

PI Member
Just because you point out the inadequacies of something does not make you any less unpatriotic than the Irish patriot. Mistakes always need to be rectified.

bells of shandon

PI Member
The Padraig Pearse Book was out of print until the Irish Patriot re-commissioned it. That initial print run cost money to set up. No doubt Mercier Press have seen the possibilities from the Nationalist revival and have fired up their presses to profit from it, the initial costs being covered.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
The Padraig Pearse Book was out of print until the Irish Patriot re-commissioned it. That initial print run cost money to set up. No doubt Mercier Press have seen the possibilities from the Nationalist revival and have fired up their presses to profit from it, the initial costs being covered.
Oh fuck off you gullible fool.
Take a look at Dowson's Knights Templar scam website and compare it to "The Movement" set up by this joker. A piece of paper and cheap tat for a 30 quid a month subscription.
Plenty of election candidates were also able to run a campaign for 10/20 times less than 20k too.
Fools and their money are easily parted.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Oh fuck off you gullible fool.
Take a look at Dowson's Knights Templar scam website and compare it to "The Movement" set up by this joker. A piece of paper and cheap tat for a 30 quid a month subscription.
Plenty of election candidates were also able to run a campaign for 10/20 times less than 20k too.
Fools and their money are easily parted.
I am very upset at your derogatory tone and abuse, I am going to cry into my pillow, you retarded arshole.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
I am very upset at your derogatory tone and abuse, I am going to cry into my pillow, you retarded arshole.
HA HA HA HA HA.
Messages don't have a tone snowflake. Go fuck yourself and enjoy being upset in pussyville.

Last edited:
Top Bottom