Pat Kenny Immigration Debate - Critical Evaluation

I heard Pat rhyming off the census figure....."Shure there's only 600'000 of them, and shure there's only 120'000 of them, and look only 80'000 of them. Shure we'll be grand."
Pat , that is only after 20 years of immigration more or less. 20 years is a blink of an eye in Irish history. What will those figures be in 40 years? Or 80 years?

We are almost (per capita) neck in neck with the UK, who have had immigration for decades.

Templar

Donator
Premium Account
I heard Pat rhyming off the census figure....."Shure there's only 600'000 of them, and shure there's only 120'000 of them, and look only 80'000 of them. Shure we'll be grand."
Pat , that is only after 20 years of immigration more or less. 20 years is a blink of an eye in Irish history. What will those figures be in 40 years? Or 80 years?

We are almost (per capita) neck in neck with the UK, who have had immigration for decades.
Pat forgot to account for the 100,000 fake Irish New Irish which try to hide the numbers. Mass Immigration is putting massive pressure on our services.

Drving wages down pushing the price of renting or buying a home beyond the reach of our own people. Pat wont ever have to deal with that will he ?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Great Video.

Typical of the millionaire class to want more low skilled migrants.

Ya, just watched it there. Pat really was pushing the "need for migrants" line - along with the "Yerra sure there's only a few a' dem - and half a' dem are leaving" line. But, when Irish people see this bullshit they understand that they are being lied to. All they have to do is walk down their own streets to see the reality.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
C*nt would quickly change his tune if there were thousands of skilled TV & Radio presenters being imported and moved into Dalkey.
I'd watch a spear chucker presenter on the telly before I'd watch Pat fuckin Kenny.
We should start a petition to have some "diversity" and "multiculturalism" on that show cos it's very white and boring.

The problem is the EU policy of plantation. Any number of EU citizens can come here to live under the EU regime.
If we stay in the EU this is inevitable. And it will be ever more disastrous for us as a culture and as a society

We need to get out of the EU and regain our sovereignty and our own currency.
Printing our own Punts and having parity with the UK pound again might not be a bad move