• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Parler. A way to get even with censors.

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
the problem with Parler vs twitter is the lack of figures that you can troll upon. Half the craic of twitter was the ability to tell some high profile figure to go fuck themselves. Echo Chambers are boring.
If Twitter didn't exist, YewBoy Harris wouldn't be on it tonite wearing an S&M gimp mask.

Twitter did not exist before 2008.

Time for Twitter to die - as did Pie when all posters of reason migrated here.

Last edited:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
He appears to have joined Parler 4 days ago. Or at least someone created a @Glinner account. Does anyone know if that P symbol on peoples profile picture is saying that the account identity is verified? I am presuming it does.
By the way Ill answer my own question. A Gold P on a profile picture means the account has been verified, a purple P means it is a confirmed parody account. So the glinner account is a parody account not a real account.
Im not sure if its really purple, i think its purple although it looks a bit red.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
I don’t pay much heed to twatter, only about 13% of kunts have an account in the U.K. plc. Thus, for the most part, it is an exemplar of the foaming at the mouth, sectionable miscreants one would not want to engage with.
I am going to take my meds and do my daily tweets.

civic_critic

PI Member
When they close down one avenue they give a pretence of another but they are all controlled, same schtick with 'competition' - a few companies masquerading as a cornucopia of choice.

The same between shutting down p.ie and then this place opening for a more corralled, reduced and differentiated crowd migrating from there.

Polyco

PI Member
When they close down one avenue they give a pretence of another but they are all controlled, same schtick with 'competition' - a few companies masquerading as a cornucopia of choice.

The same between shutting down p.ie and then this place opening for a more corralled, reduced and differentiated crowd migrating from there.
But at least we are spared the obvious and usually obnoxious FFG shills.

Top Bottom