• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Parler. A way to get even with censors.

OP
E

El Chaval.

PI Member
The last thing I need to do is join a site where everyone agrees with me.

I recently joined Twitter and have not been banned yet, though I make it my business to go after Mass Immigrationists. I have found they cannot argue their case. Just about every interaction ends in cursing, either me or Gemma O D, a woman they all seem obsessed with.

I urge folks to spend less time agreeing with each other or disagreeing over minutiae. Go out in real life or on line and seek out those who wish to destroy Ireland.

For example, how many have contacted RTE to complain about the ambush of the Irish working-class woman last night?
I have.
Parler is open to all.
The Left will come like moths to a flame.
Twitter is ramping up censorship as the election nears. It should be boycotted.

OP
E

El Chaval.

PI Member
The last thing I need to do is join a site where everyone agrees with me.

I recently joined Twitter and have not been banned yet, though I make it my business to go after Mass Immigrationists. I have found they cannot argue their case. Just about every interaction ends in cursing, either me or Gemma O D, a woman they all seem obsessed with.

I urge folks to spend less time agreeing with each other or disagreeing over minutiae. Go out in real life or on line and seek out those who wish to destroy Ireland.

For example, how many have contacted RTE to complain about the ambush of the Irish working-class woman last night?
I have.
I will send a complaint too but to the media ombudsman.

OP
E

El Chaval.

PI Member
Now No 1 on the App store.
A quiet revolution.
there really is a silent majority.

TW Tone

PI Member
:LOL:;)
That's AI for you... It cannot even get the name right.:rolleyes:

It's why I post much less in Irish than I would like.
Every Irish word is a struggle against the speller.

Yesterday I wrote the word 'seafoid' which means foolishness or nonsense.
My tablet changed that into 'seafood'.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Who owns Parler?
It seems to be run by a young lad pretty much just out of Uni who wrote the entire system himself. I guess the thought has occurred to everyone in the business of developing software (such as myself) that if they put their mind to it they could in their spare time knock up the software to put out a website comparable to twitter, facebook, gmail etc but this is one lad who actually got round to doing it and making (what appears so far to be) a success out of it.

His linkedin reads technically like pretty much any software developer albeit with (what appears to be) commercial success the average developer will never attain.

CEO and iOS Developer
Parler
Jan 2018 – Present2 years 6 months
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
CEO of Parler social media.
• Developed the entire iPhone app in Objective-C
• Worked under strict restrictions of no Google products, no third party libraries that share data and keeping the iPhone app on the Apple app store while promoting free speech
• Architected the scalable server infrastructure with the CTO. Casandra, PostgreSQL, Node.js, GO, RabitMQ, handle millions of networking queries a second worldwide
• Marketed and aquired one million users including many high profile...
Show more

NewIre

PI Member
It seems to be run by a young lad pretty much just out of Uni who wrote the entire system himself. I guess the thought has occurred to everyone in the business of developing software (such as myself) that if they put their mind to it they could in their spare time knock up the software to put out a website comparable to twitter, facebook, gmail etc but this is one lad who actually got round to doing it and making (what appears so far to be) a success out of it.

His linkedin reads technically like pretty much any software developer albeit with (what appears to be) commercial success the average developer will never attain.

Don't believe it for one second..
This is planned years in advance - It's like saying We created a vaccine in 6 months and all is ok.
We've heard this all before - Gates, Zuckerberg.. etc, and now this character,... are all just rentboys who have bent over for a good rogering by the puppeteers.

Top Bottom