Paris during WW2 and Paris Today

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
How did you awaken?
Just from looking around and feeling the way I've been feeling about what I see, it just doesn't add up that it's all just happening. I know I'm a decent person, so the reactions I've been having seeing burqa clad women in Walkinstown isn't based on hate, it's the polar opposite I reckon. It's knowing what all that represents, and knowing what it will ultimately mean in our society. I can't believe those in power are that naive not to be aware of it, and if they're aware of it, and doing it anyway, then it has to be on purpose. Why, is another matter, one I don't really know.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Just from looking around and feeling the way I've been feeling about what I see, it just doesn't add up that it's all just happening. I know I'm a decent person, so the reactions I've been having seeing burqa clad women in Walkinstown isn't based on hate, it's the polar opposite I reckon. It's knowing what all that represents, and knowing what it will ultimately mean in our society. I can't believe those in power are that naive not to be aware of it, and if they're aware of it, and doing it anyway, then it has to be on purpose. Why, is another matter, one I don't really know.
Welcome to the enlightened.

Its great to see people finally questioning things, I think that has been one of the biggest obstacles, we have been taught not to question but to accept.

I always tell my friends and family to look at the evidence that is put there, listen to both sides and then make an informed opinion. Many just choose to ignore but I have found more and looking for themselves.

Well done to you for questioning the status quo.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Welcome to the enlightened.

Its great to see people finally questioning things, I think that has been one of the biggest obstacles, we have been taught not to question but to accept.

I always tell my friends and family to look at the evidence that is put there, listen to both sides and then make an informed opinion. Many just choose to ignore but I have found more and looking for themselves.

Well done to you for questioning the status quo.
Cheers!

I'm not overly hopeful about things tbh, but maybe I'll be proven wrong. Though, in fairness, I'm a bit more hopeful after coming across this place, I really was beginning to think I was losing it, it's nice to know that there are smart people out there seeing things with some clarity. Even talking to friends about some of this stuff is risky, they just will not entertain the idea that the current situation is coming with some bad baggage. It's as if that part of their brain is out of bounds, or something. Though about a year ago a good mate called me a racist for some of my views on the invasion/migrant crisis, and we were out for a few pints recently and apologised and said I was spot on, so I guess there is some hope. The short-termism of the thinking and policy is what's mad to me, it's really not that hard to see where this stuff will lead.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Cheers!

I'm not overly hopeful about things tbh, but maybe I'll be proven wrong. Though, in fairness, I'm a bit more hopeful after coming across this place, I really was beginning to think I was losing it, it's nice to know that there are smart people out there seeing things with some clarity. Even talking to friends about some of this stuff is risky, they just will not entertain the idea that the current situation is coming with some bad baggage. It's as if that part of their brain is out of bounds, or something. Though about a year ago a good mate called me a racist for some of my views on the invasion/migrant crisis, and we were out for a few pints recently and apologised and said I was spot on, so I guess there is some hope. The short-termism of the thinking and policy is what's mad to me, it's really not that hard to see where this stuff will lead.
This place is a breath of Fresh air, unlike other sites they remove any comments you make if it does not conform to the sites mods and admins. Quite you will find a biased agenda that suits a liberal mindset.

With that said I am finding a change in views and opinions across media platforms, you only have to look at the comments section on Newspapers or online news sites to see that many people are fed up with the current state of things and opinions are changing.

As for your friends, send them over to this direction, there are plenty of good threads that can help to open their eyes, especially the Invasion of Europe Thread. Many good posters on here who can hold their own in an argument !

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
This place is a breath of Fresh air, unlike other sites they remove any comments you make if it does not conform to the sites mods and admins. Quite you will find a biased agenda that suits a liberal mindset.

With that said I am finding a change in views and opinions across media platforms, you only have to look at the comments section on Newspapers or online news sites to see that many people are fed up with the current state of things and opinions are changing.

As for your friends, send them over to this direction, there are plenty of good threads that can help to open their eyes, especially the Invasion of Europe Thread. Many good posters on here who can hold their own in an argument !
I've participated in a couple of football forums, but always found myself in the off topic sections discussing this sort of stuff. It doesn't matter how respectfully you present questions, if you dare to question the sacred immigration/Islam topic, you're deleted and barred, it's scary how ruthless that side is. You see it now in America with the anti Trumpers, they're vicious beyond belief, and all in the name of liberalism? Bonkers.

I think I've taken Tadhg's thread far enough off topic for now! Cheers man...

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
This is oldish news, but it has to be one of the more depressing 'side effects' of the current mess, for, what was, 'The City of Love'.

"Heightened security measures around the capital's "iron lady" were put in place as early as 2012 during the European football championships. Temporary fences were installed last June, but these rather unattractive barriers will now become permanent with the placement of a 2.5 meter-high bulletproof glass wall, according to French daily Le Parisien."

Paris to erect bulletproof wall around Eiffel Tower - France 24

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I wonder why you didn't mention that half the Jewish population of Paris was put in trains like cattle and sent East for extermination?
seems the numbers that died in the Holocaust went UP & UP Again, from the 1960's onwards, in line with the buying up of All press & publishing houses, the control & private Ownership of Western media by the jews , using all sorts of methods to obtain 'Ownership'. Then i guess... u can write What You Want.
The numbers that died in the Holocaust is disputable as 'an investigation' has never been permitted.........................................
we could also mention the Millions & Millions of Christians murdered by the Bolshevik talmud jews in Russia, in 1917, they get no 'publicity' from the jewish controlled media whatsoever, they're only 'christians'.

Top Bottom