Paris during WW2 and Paris Today

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Anti-Semitism was almost universal in the Roman empire - as the Jews were the main slave traders and moneylenders and nearly everyone else were either slaves or in debt, or both.

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
compare the beauty, politeness of then compared to now. we all heard how our grandparents could leave their doors unlocked and the neighbourhood had a real sense of community.

How could we as a civilisation allow what was built through sacrifice and blood be destroyed in 60 years or so?

So here is another article from the Gatestone institute, it portrays an extremely bleak picture of France. There doesn't appear to be an easy way out for the French. The balkanisation of europe is a distinct possibility as whole cities are abandoned by the natives to be populated by immigrants. As the demographic shift grows the situation will become more and more extreme.

I wasn't aware that 2 police officers were burned alive in their car.

In October 2016, two policemen were burned alive in their car in Viry-Châtillon, south of Paris. In January 2017, three police officers fell into an ambush and were stabbed in in Bobigny, east of Paris.

Due to copyright I can't paste the article:

France's Death Spiral

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
So here is another article from the Gatestone institute, it portrays an extremely bleak picture of France. There doesn't appear to be an easy way out for the French. The balkanisation of europe is a distinct possibility as whole cities are abandoned by the natives to be populated by immigrants. As the demographic shift grows the situation will become more and more extreme.

I wasn't aware that 2 police officers were burned alive in their car.

In October 2016, two policemen were burned alive in their car in Viry-Châtillon, south of Paris. In January 2017, three police officers fell into an ambush and were stabbed in in Bobigny, east of Paris.

Due to copyright I can't paste the article:

France's Death Spiral

It certainly looks like Marine Le Pen is the last chance for France.

It certainly looks like Marine Le Pen is the last chance for France.
Le Pen victory is just the beginning. France has millions of un-assimiltaed immigrants, many of whom are muslim and fancy their chances of taking over France for their prophet. In fact it would give meaning to their miserable lives holed up on the fringes of French society.

With the demographic shift they have a chance of victory.

I cannot see any alternative other than war in France and Germany within the next 10 years. Islam is no joke, these people mean business.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I cannot see any alternative other than war in France and Germany within the next 10 years. Islam is no joke, these people mean business.
I hear there's been a huge uptake in people joining gun clubs in France and getting their hands one way or another on firearms ever since that Priest was beheaded.

I hear there's been a huge uptake in people joining gun clubs in France and getting their hands one way or another on firearms ever since that Priest was beheaded.
No doubt the resistance has started to mobilise. The penny is beginning to drop that the ruling of elite of europe are actually engaged in the destruction of the native population,

France, Germany, Belgium, Sweden have already reached the point of no return, conflict is a given in those countries I would say.

Spain, Portugal, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway will mop up the invaders with little resistance.

The sassenach are too canny, the muslim invaders there are cannon fodder, if they try to overthrow the monarchy, they are toast.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I'd like to believe you regarding the English but listening to Tommy Robinson it sounds like they are completely cowed.

Colm, given that the vast majority of the 1.5 million refugees in Germany are male, with whom are they going to procreate?

I'd like to believe you regarding the English but listening to Tommy Robinson it sounds like they are completely cowed.

Colm, given that the vast majority of the 1.5 million refugees in Germany are male, with whom are they going to procreate?
The sassenach will not be handing over the keys to nuclear submarines anytime soon. The Household Cavalry - Wikipedia will defend the monarch as they have done for 1000 years. The muslims will never claim England.

As for Germany, watch this:

Its alleged the French "deep state" interfered in the elections there.

Allegedly the deep state were worried le Pen or Fillon would win the elections. Neither of them are considered acceptable. Now Fillon has been damaged and the banker candidate Macron is being boosted.

Top Bottom