• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

"Panti" to visit Vietnam, ROI funding homosexualism there.

Okay he owns what most people globally would probably consider a seedy bar in which it according to someone over on the other place makes it's employees sign a non-Union pledge and also has a job mocking in a humiliating fashion the female gender. Hardly the stuff role models are made of. The ROI State seems to think he is a hero or something though.

"In September 2015 a delegation of Irish Aid's partner civil society organisations [CSOs] (iSEE, CECEM, and ICS) visited Ireland to learn from the experience and lessons of the YES Equality campaign and the LGBTI movement in Ireland. With support from Irish Aid, iSEE and ICS brought the YES Equality's messages and stories into a series of workshops in a number of cities and provinces in Vietnam to share their experience and understanding of the YES Equality campaign with civic organisations and social activists in Vietnam.

In 2017 Ireland is supporting a local organisation called ICS based in Ho Chi Minh City (an organisation focused on empowering Vietnamese LGBTI people to live positively and to advocate for and defend their rights). The ICS project supported by Irish Aid aims to strengthen capacity for LGBTI groups/organisations and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) chapters, with a focus on those at sub-national levels. The project enables participating groups in 11 provinces to expand their presence and membership as well as engage better in advocacy at national and provincial levels."

Panti Bliss aka Rory O Neill Visit to Vietnam - Cúnamh Éireann - An Roinn Gnóthaí Eachtracha agus Trádála

Can they not think of better things to spend tax payers money on?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Okay he owns what most people globally would probably consider a seedy bar in which it according to someone over on the other place makes it's employees sign a non-Union pledge
How ironic that he is the darling of the Irish Left. Shows that they couldn't give a fuck about class struggle and workers rights.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Okay he owns what most people globally would probably consider a seedy bar in which it according to someone over on the other place makes it's employees sign a non-Union pledge and also has a job mocking in a humiliating fashion the female gender. Hardly the stuff role models are made of. The ROI State seems to think he is a hero or something though.

"In September 2015 a delegation of Irish Aid's partner civil society organisations [CSOs] (iSEE, CECEM, and ICS) visited Ireland to learn from the experience and lessons of the YES Equality campaign and the LGBTI movement in Ireland. With support from Irish Aid, iSEE and ICS brought the YES Equality's messages and stories into a series of workshops in a number of cities and provinces in Vietnam to share their experience and understanding of the YES Equality campaign with civic organisations and social activists in Vietnam.

In 2017 Ireland is supporting a local organisation called ICS based in Ho Chi Minh City (an organisation focused on empowering Vietnamese LGBTI people to live positively and to advocate for and defend their rights). The ICS project supported by Irish Aid aims to strengthen capacity for LGBTI groups/organisations and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) chapters, with a focus on those at sub-national levels. The project enables participating groups in 11 provinces to expand their presence and membership as well as engage better in advocacy at national and provincial levels."

Panti Bliss aka Rory O Neill Visit to Vietnam - Cúnamh Éireann - An Roinn Gnóthaí Eachtracha agus Trádála

Can they not think of better things to spend tax payers money on?

First we had the outrageous free state interference in the Egyptian judicial system, now we have the spread of free state disease to Vietnam. Is the Leinster House Régime becoming a fully fledged Soros NGO?

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
How ironic that he is the darling of the Irish Left. Shows that they couldn't give a fuck about class struggle and workers rights.

That was the moment that I stopped respecting Gerry Adams, before even when I used to hate I had immense respect for the man.

I went from hating him to loving him to seeing him as an awful gobshyte.

Anyway the thing is that Ireland still has to a significant degree across the globe a reputation for both Catholic Piety and doughty anti-colonial fighters; it seems the current Ruling Elite in the ROI want to replace that with a reputation for trannies and militant homosexulism.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I'm shocked and disappointed at the Vietnamese Communist Party for allowing this foreign homosexualist propaganda. They should remember that these NGOs are funded with the end goal of regime change.

Adams was always a gangster. I never had a minute for him. Not since I understood about the ousting of O'Brádaigh.

Vietnam has already legalised "gay marriage" as I understand it and they sail fairly close to the West as a counter to Chinese influence whom represent their perennial rival and larger neighbour. .

And as these hard leftist regime become settled, liberal, capitalistic influences flow in and what opposition they might have mounted to Western 'bourgeois deviationism' melts. You really need a sense of sacred to your politics to keep out this stuff.

Vietnam had Ladyboys when we were banning Playboy magazine.
This really sounds like a jolly brushed up in flowery, SJW jargon.
Will anyone say no to the cosseted, priviliged gay lobby and their petulant needs.