OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
They're really and mostly Jews - only they can't remember??:rolleyes:

....And now they want to exterminate or expel their own kind??:confused:

Maybe they just feel that ZioNazi invaders from Poland or the USA shouldn't be able to bulldoze their homes.

Maybe they just feel that ZioNazi invaders from Poland or the USA shouldn't be able to bulldoze their homes.

The families of suicide murderers deserve everything they get....:cool:

The EU clowns will provide the Fatah dosh to compensate them handsomely,
in any event!!:D

roc_

... But, according to roc and his ilk, these Jews are actually "Arabs," and thus aliens to Palestine...
What are you on about.

It is generally acknowledged that "Arabians" have been prevalent a long time in the Levant and Sinai.

And wrt Palestine i particular, if you read my signature, there have been a number of influxes of Arabs. Btw The Palestinians themselves readily admit that to other Arabs. - Are you undermining what they say about this?

Notwithstanding that, I have regularly pointed out the same thing as you are pointing out in this thread:

e.g. Agent of Conflict: A State for the Palestinians or Islamic hegemony over “Al-Aqsa” and “Al-Quds”? - Page 7

"... Yes, this is probably true.

Genetic analysis suggests that a majority of the Muslims of Palestine, inclusive of Arab citizens of Israel, are descendants of Christians, Jews and other earlier inhabitants of the southern Levant whose core may reach back to prehistoric times.

A study of high-resolution haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Israeli Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool.

Of course, many Jews and Christians in Israel converted to Islamism in the Islamic conquests on pain of death.

But the point that strikes me in light of the above, is that this really is a conflict of brother against brother. Or, at least in terms of those aspects of the conflict that are actually about the Palestinian people and their right to a state, as opposed to the outside forces alluded to in my OP.

Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ..."

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
What are you on about.

It is generally acknowledged that "Arabians" have been prevalent a long time in the Levant and Sinai.

And wrt Palestine i particular, if you read my signature, there have been a number of influxes of Arabs. Btw The Palestinians themselves readily admit that to other Arabs. - Are you undermining what they say about this?

Notwithstanding that, I have regularly pointed out the same thing as you are pointing out in this thread:

e.g. Agent of Conflict: A State for the Palestinians or Islamic hegemony over “Al-Aqsa” and “Al-Quds”? - Page 7

"... Yes, this is probably true.

Genetic analysis suggests that a majority of the Muslims of Palestine, inclusive of Arab citizens of Israel, are descendants of Christians, Jews and other earlier inhabitants of the southern Levant whose core may reach back to prehistoric times.

A study of high-resolution haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Israeli Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool.

Of course, many Jews and Christians in Israel converted to Islamism in the Islamic conquests on pain of death.

But the point that strikes me in light of the above, is that this really is a conflict of brother against brother. Or, at least in terms of those aspects of the conflict that are actually about the Palestinian people and their right to a state, as opposed to the outside forces alluded to in my OP.

Palestinians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ..."

So why do you think that Zionists from Poland or the USA have more right to live in Palestine than these people who have been living there for thousands of years?

roc_

So why do you think that Zionists from Poland or the USA have more right to live in Palestine than these people who have been living there for thousands of years?
I don't. But I think there is plenty of room for all. The issue to be solved is one of living together in friendly relations.
(Along the lines of this perhaps - Faisal–Weizmann Agreement - Wikipedia)

roc_

So you would be in favour of a one state solution where everyone has equal rights?
Yes. As long as the extremists (on both sides) were taken out of the equation, and the wider Arab strategy with the refugees was addressed honestly.

By honestly addressed, I mean acknowledge that Palestinian refugees have been wildly indoctrinated and radicalised for use as a weapon by the Muslim and Arab states against Israel. (And highly cynically multiplied and proliferated).

As Martha Gelhorn wrote even way back in 1961 in her superb Atlantic Magazine article - "... The refugees' misery is in the head. They are sick in their minds from a diet of propaganda, official Arab dogma and homemade fantasy, which they have gobbled for nineteen years. Schooled in self-pity, encouraged to believe they are the worlds unique victims of injustice, they have never been allowed to forget the daydream past or to settle for the real future. Since the third Arab-Israel war hardly touched them, they learned nothing from it..."

When reason is guiding heads, and emotion is calmer, then let the people decide what is really in their interests by all means. Sure.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Yes. As long as the extremists (on both sides) were taken out of the equation, and the wider Arab strategy with the refugees was addressed honestly.

By honestly addressed, I mean acknowledge that Palestinian refugees have been wildly indoctrinated and radicalised for use as a weapon by the Muslim and Arab states against Israel. (And highly cynically multiplied and proliferated).

As Martha Gelhorn wrote even way back in 1961 in her superb Atlantic Magazine article - "... The refugees' misery is in the head. They are sick in their minds from a diet of propaganda, official Arab dogma and homemade fantasy, which they have gobbled for nineteen years. Schooled in self-pity, encouraged to believe they are the worlds unique victims of injustice, they have never been allowed to forget the daydream past or to settle for the real future. Since the third Arab-Israel war hardly touched them, they learned nothing from it..."

When reason is guiding heads, and emotion is calmer, then let the people decide what is really in their interests by all means. Sure.

I think that will happen. Palestine will revert to her ancient borders and inevitably have a Muslim majority. For that reason, the Zionists would do better to stop making such pariahs of themselves. Though I suspect that most of the post 1948 crew will jump ship long before that anyway.