Pakistani sex pest allowed to drive taxi on bail in Ireland

sighthound

PI Member
He has an evil looking face look at those eyes, i recently watched Dehli Crime on netflix it was horrific what they do to women in India etc. I would walk before i would get into a taxi driven by any non national esp Asians or Fir Dubh!!! Nior thaitin siad liom

was this taxi driver just a wrong'un or is there a systematic bias towards sexual misconduct from some quarters in society ?

ask Tommy Robinson.

Reactions: Jim

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
As a white woman (I think it is more logical to think in terms of ethnicity than race- but I know in a lot of circumstances I will be seen as a "white girl" and I don't feel like getting the plastic surgery needed to change that fact) I would not get into a taxi with a Pakistani male unless I was accompanied by a male who could stand his ground that I knew well. Now yes certain types of Pakistani males are far more likely to this than other types however who is going go up to any type of taxi driver and start interviewing him as to his ethnic and Religious background? A public flogging, and I mean a serious flogging meaning blood about the place, by another Muslim in front of other Muslims is in order depending how serious the assaults is what is needed, if they include full on rape than you need to go even further. Whatever their University Degrees I doubt someone who takes the The Irish Times seriously would be able to do a useful psychological on that creature.
Another Mohammadanism-shill attempt.
Your Mohammadan pets are out of control.

How about we deport these fking Mohammadans once and for all, they can flog and hold each others hands in their own native lands.

cmac

PI Member
Pakistani sex pest allowed to drive taxi on bail in Ireland

A serial sex pest from Pakistan has been allowed to continue to drive a taxi in Ireland while on bail. Mansoor Uddin (41) who lives in Castleway, Adamstown, Lucan pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting three young women passengers within two weeks but his case was adjourned to allow for the preparation of a psychological report.

He pleaded guilty at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court to a sexual assault on January 30, 2016 and two sexual assaults on February 16, 2016.

As part of his bail conditions a female passenger is not permitted to be a front seat passenger in Uddin's taxi but he is still allowed to drive a taxi and have female passengers in his back seat.

Judge Sinéad Ní Chulacháin adjourned the case to May 8, next, for sentence and remanded Uddin on continuing bail.

Uddin is married with two teenage daughters and a younger son.

Niall Boylan heard from callers, one of whom feared for women sitting in the back of a taxi cab in case the child-lock is activated and would inhibit them exiting a vehicle if they thought they would be sexually assaulted.

Niall also heard a protest will take place tomorrow where drivers will be asked to beep their horns three times at 3 o'clock called "the three for three" to support the three sexual assault survivors.

Breaking news report
Indo report

You can check Uddin's taxi details here by typing his license number 'k8106' into the box here.

Judge Sinéad Ní Chulacháin is listed as a legal adviser and a member of the subcommittee at National Women's Council of Ireland in a 2013 NWCI report.
She is also the former chairperson of Labour Women and served as treasurer to the Labour Party's Women Executive

Broadcast: The Niall Boylan Show | Classic Hits | 11 Apr 2019

This video was listed as "unavailable" to Irish viewers of youtube temporarily after it was uploaded. It has since been re-instated.

Bet he doesn't get deported either

blue velvet

PI Member
Bet he doesn't get deported either
He won't be. But apparently his taxi license has been revoked. At least I'm seeing that on twitter. And his name and face are out there now. As I said earlier, even well known mainstream figures and liberals are tweeting about this.

Taxi driving is quite often the only work Pakistanis can get.

In the UK, this guy might have been part of a grooming ring, ferrying intoxicated girls around to his buddies, but this is a really small country.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He won't be. But apparently his taxi license has been revoked. At least I'm seeing that on twitter. And his name and face are out there now. As I said earlier, even well known mainstream figures and liberals are tweeting about this.

Taxi driving is quite often the only work Pakistanis can get.

In the UK, this guy might have been part of a grooming ring, ferrying intoxicated girls around to his buddies, but this is a really small country.
Gardaí are now saying they revoked his license but the point stands that this Labour activist judge let him walk out of court with his license intact.

"Following the conviction, sergeant Aoife Cronin of National Bureau of Criminal Investigation (NBCI) referred the matter to the Garda Carriage Office.
“On the 28th February 2019 the Small Public Service Vehicle Licence was revoked with immediate effect for this male driver,” the statement clarified."

GodsDog

PI Member
Gardaí are now saying they revoked his license but the point stands that this Labour activist judge let him walk out of court with his license intact.

"Following the conviction, sergeant Aoife Cronin of National Bureau of Criminal Investigation (NBCI) referred the matter to the Garda Carriage Office.
“On the 28th February 2019 the Small Public Service Vehicle Licence was revoked with immediate effect for this male driver,” the statement clarified."

Gardai did the right thing for once. But he's still walking around and now has more free time on his hands.
What has been achieved here? Is he even on the sex offenders register?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
feminazi's only hate white men. So feminists do not have a dog in this particular fight.
Why exactly do they hate their own fathers, brothers etc? This Country was built by white men and women. Why do they hate it and seem to love backward, rapist, savage cultures? How the phukk can they call themselves feminists?!!

Ruth Coppinger was ranting and raving about the Paddy Jackson non-rape last year yet she's quiet as a mouse on this actual multiple assault case. Not only that but she wants to bring more of these sickos in. Never mind that Africans are tearing up her constituency in Dublin west already.

What kind of messed up mental retardation is going on here? 😟

Wolf

PI Member
Why exactly do they hate their own fathers, brothers etc? This Country was built by white men and women. Why do they hate it and seem to love backward, rapist, savage cultures? How the phukk can they call themselves feminists?!!

Ruth Coppinger was ranting and raving about the Paddy Jackson non-rape last year yet she's quiet as a mouse on this actual multiple assault case. Not only that but she wants to bring more of these sickos in. Never mind that Africans are tearing up her constituency in Dublin west already.

What kind of messed up mental retardation is going on here? 😟
Just thick Paddy politicians doing what their betters in the EU tell them to do....
Nothing new here.

Top Bottom