Pakistan building Wall between Afghanistan, with 500 Watch Towers

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
You're becoming more self aware and that's a good thing Throbby

We're certainly becoming aware of how much you hate Jews. Sad really. I advise you to understand that not all Jews support the terrorist crimes of the ZioNazi Apartheid Régime. Many brave Jews openly oppose it. You should admire these brave Jews instead of hating them.

Poor Throbby is projecting again
While you hate Jews Indians and foreigners in Ireland other people empathise and try to understand accommodate and live with different peoples.
While, for example, I wouldn't agree with Rabbi Weiss (you know the guy, he is tardy in sending you the throb ointment ) I understand that he is being slavishly faithful in terms of his view of things. Because you hate people of difference you project and assume the same of others.
Look as I said before your leader Leo Varadkar is of Indian Heritage and is openly gay and you love him so why the nasty Jibes at Nikki?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Poor Throbby is projecting again
While you hate Jews Indians and foreigners in Ireland other people empathise and try to understand accommodate and live with different peoples.
While, for example, I wouldn't agree with Rabbi Weiss (you know the guy, he is tardy in sending you the throb ointment ) I understand that he is being slavishly faithful in terms of his view of things. Because you hate people of difference you project and assume the same of others.
Look as I said before your leader Leo Varadkar is of Indian Heritage and is openly gay and you love him so why the nasty Jibes at Nikki?

My thread praising Indian religion, language and culture,

Rig Veda and Vedic Religion

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Another smokescreen your real feelings came to the fore when you attacked your esteemed leader and Nikki
So Jews, Indians, foreigners in Ireland
That's a whole pile of hate for a single Throbby to dish out.

Not at all, I have the highest respect for real patriotic Indians. It's only those who sell their services to aliens that I abhor.

A national embarrassment.
Just like Shatter.
Or Sutherland.
(Not one is an Irish surname)

Not one of them have love for Ireland and simply see it as a vassal state for external bodies.

Do you really believe any of the three give a shit about our heritage or identity?
Ireland is under attack.

Just like Shatter.
Or Sutherland.

Not one of them have love for Ireland and simply see it as a vassal state for external bodies.

Do you really believe any of the three give a shit about our heritage or identity?
Ireland is under attack.
Says the poster with the moniker El Chaval

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Just like Shatter.
Or Sutherland.

Ireland is under attack.
Setanta is not Irish either.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Ireland's leader is an Irishman who is Gay and of Indian Heritage
You guys need to honour him rather than constantly thinking of aspects of gay sex

Is there something wrong with thinking of gay sex? You sound a bit homophobic there.