Paedophilia in the establishment.

Ted

PI Member
The alternative is all ready there, Peace/love/understanding/sharing/etc are not solely the domain of the church .
If everyone looked after themselves there would be no need for a church to offer guidance. the answeres that many search for are staring at them in the face ,

Where did I say or where did you get the Idea that I would destroy the only hope the poor have ,show me or quote me . BTW I do not think the church are the hope of the poor. It did not really help us here in Ireland when our ancestors were starving ..
So, you have nothing.

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
The Neoliberal, Radical Militant Feminist, n P&CS Bots with their chip implants and smart phones can be programmed to do and to accept anything their masters tell them to.

It's all set up for them in the University Bot factory up in Emerald City where the Wizard Professor delivers 'Brains' to all the country boys n girls for a few dollars more.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Awful. Yeah, it destroyed a huge amount of boys. There’s still a stink at Celtic that may or may not come to light at some stage.
Its only taken three days after your post for the stink to emerge.
  • Jim McCafferty was a coach and kit man for the Celtic youth team and boys club
  • He carried out his abuse against 10 teenage boys between 1972 and 1996
  • The incidents took place in team showers, hotel rooms and buses
  • Many victims have suffered with mental health problems and alcohol abuse
  • McCafferty admitted the abuse and was sentenced to six years and nine months
Ex-Celtic youth coach sentenced for sex abuse against teenage boys

Top Bottom