• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paedophilia in the establishment.

Ted

PI Member

page61

PI Member
I would hazard a guess that any "Club" which has access to children has been infiltrated by Pedophiles. However most "Clubs" who discover this take action and do their best to rectify the situation. However the gaul of the CC to cover up, get caught and then cover up a bit more in plain sight is what has turned hoards of people away from the church. The thing I do not get though is , How people still defend them and how they try and convince themselves and others that there is really a conspiracy against the CC possibly by satanists , maybe by gnomes of Zurich or some other ridiculous group.Do people defend the CC because they (at last) feel part of something and like siding with an underdog ?

If I was a godbotherer , I would make it my business to go it alone rather than be grouped in with an organization which practices everything that their god is opposed to..eg Pedophilia, hoarding of Wealth, exclusion, exclusion of women (and yet they give out about the muslims) .

Ted

PI Member
I would hazard a guess that any "Club" which has access to children has been infiltrated by Pedophiles. However most "Clubs" who discover this take action and do their best to rectify the situation. However the gaul of the CC to cover up, get caught and then cover up a bit more in plain sight is what has turned hoards of people away from the church. The thing I do not get though is , How people still defend them and how they try and convince themselves and others that there is really a conspiracy against the CC possibly by satanists , maybe by gnomes of Zurich or some other ridiculous group.Do people defend the CC because they (at last) feel part of something and like siding with an underdog ?

If I was a godbotherer , I would make it my business to go it alone rather than be grouped in with an organization which practices everything that their god is opposed to..eg Pedophilia, hoarding of Wealth, exclusion, exclusion of women (and yet they give out about the muslims) .
And let the perverts win?
The Catholic Church - the Church of Jesus Christ - doesn't yet belong to degenerates even if many of its so-called followers have abandoned him.

The CC now leads the world in child protection measures, but unlike other organisations it won't be allowed move on, because the real issue has nothing to do with caring for children.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Nothing whatsoever to do with any religion
All to do with power status and money
The same thing that happened in the Church, happened across boys football in Britain, and all protected by the establishment. The more you think about it all, the more it really does reflect homosexuality and not paedophilia per se- but, as you say, with power, status, money, etc., at the helm.

I’d only add that when it comes to the rape gangs currently in operation in Britain, etc., that very much is to do with religion, and inspired by the example set before them.

Top Bottom