Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Outrage grows as state plan to commemorate RIC and DMP Murderers

TW Tone

PI Member
Where in Ireland are the headquarters of the RIC and the DMP located ,
also who have they murdered?
My understanding is that both these institutions actually disappeared around a century ago.

You post like somebody very very much not just out of touch with contemporary Ireland but out of touch with all reality.
Hey FM
Wrong thread.
You should be defending Benedict against the vile attack in today's IT.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Hey FM
Wrong thread.
You should be defending Benedict against the vile attack in today's IT.
Really?
Thanks for alerting me.
But my response to what’s his name is based on the level of vitriolic hate and spleen scatter gun directed at everybody.
You call yourself TW Tone don’t you?
As such I would have thought that reconciliation between Orange and Green would be part of your outlook and something you would support.
Do you understand what RECONCILIATION means?

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member

TW Tone

PI Member
Its like the EU referendums all over. Paddy got it wrong. Paddy needs an attitude adjustment

Its like the EU referendums all over. Paddy got it wrong. Paddy needs an attitude adjustment

Look at the source. Though there are honourable exceptions, priestlings like this fellow have a long tradition of toadying.
This Murphy is no Father Murphy!

TW Tone

PI Member
Really?
Thanks for alerting me.
But my response to what’s his name is based on the level of vitriolic hate and spleen scatter gun directed at everybody.
You call yourself TW Tone don’t you?
As such I would have thought that reconciliation between Orange and Green would be part of your outlook and something you would support.
Do you understand what RECONCILIATION means?

"To abolish the memory of all past dissensions, and substitute the common name of Irishman..."

The most noble words in the Irish political tradition.

Don't lecture me.

Tone hated buffoon preachers.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
"To abolish the memory of all past dissensions, and substitute the common name of Irishman..."

The most noble words in the Irish political tradition.

Don't lecture me.

Tone hated buffoon preachers.
You need to be lectured to as what passes for your mind is dictated by the Irish Times.

Karloff

PI Member
I honor the impoverished Irish masses who survived the British occupation here, who clung on and continued regardless of the adversity presented to them by the Occupation who eeked out a living on the sides of mountains and near bogs while the Big Houses held the fertile plains, held the government, the police and the priests in their pockets. The ordinary people living throughout the land, good decent people. It is their story, the story of the survivors we should be honouring. Not the story of the oppressors. This country is Ireland, it is not Britain.

Top Bottom