Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Outrage grows as state plan to commemorate RIC and DMP Murderers

The Field Marshal

PI Member
At best the unionist up north are uninvited house guests
That idea is entirely opposed to every traditional Republican value which seeks reconciliation between Green and Orange.
Have you totally forgotten what the tricolour is about?

Anglophile

PI Member
Been a great eye opener this week watching nasty republican types swarm twitter to get their fundamentalism across.

But out and about, the non-twitter population speaks in softer tones of their ancestors who were in the RIC.

I think the tide will turn on this one.... (y)

Karloff

PI Member
There is plenty of proof that cancelling the Murderers commemoration was the right thing to do.

One online paper has no less than 3 articles telling us that we should commemorate these psychopaths..Eoghan harris even has a cartoon in his love/lust article to dress it up and ram his anglophile opinions down our throat.

There is a simple way to deal with those who say..ahhh there were some good men in the police forces used as a tool of oppression .All you have to do when commemoration is add the caveat "those who died for Irish freedom .

There is also the ongoing issue of the Glasnevin wall of shame.

This is very dodgy , I wonder who gave the green light for this stain on the graveyard and who defends it being there. To have the names of the murder machines operatives intermingeled with those who gave there lives for Irish freedom is a National scandal.. The one thing the RIC/DMP debacle has shown is that this is not the wish of the Irish People.

John Green who mysteriously disappeared from the board of Glasnevin trust said ( NOTE: I did not suggest that an investigation into the finances and misuse of funds would turn up anything sisnster in relation to Greene and George McCullagh .

Senator Daly said...

Today, Senator Daly said while there is no hierarchy of victims there is a hierarchy of causes, and the cause of those who fought to oppose Irish independence cannot be same as those who fought for it.
Amen

It's interesting that by twist of fate of our colonial history the most right wing party is the most anti-nation, the most disloyal to the State and it's essential heroes and the history of it's birth.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Given the number of times I have heard mexi ophs sorry I mean southerners preach to Nordies about forgetting or reconciling the past, making up and moving on blah blah blahedy blah, Ye will all have to forgive me for being highly amused at the delicious irony...

awyways I think this exchange sums it up perfectly...

'Bean' had been agreeing with a unionist about the importance of civility and mutual respect.

"What a place we could live in if we could all get on together," he wrote eloquently. "I respect your place and you respect mine. Personally, I go out of my way to experience, to the best of my ability, Orange parades and marches and it does me no harm.

"Irish language and the GAA will do you no harm. Live and let live."

But when it was announced that Dublin City Council had voted to boycott what they described as an "obscene event" which was "an affront to generations of patriots who struggled to end centuries of imperial tyranny", his comment was: "Congratulations, Dublin City Council. What sort of f***wit would salute these vermin and their chums in the Black and Tans."

Ruth Edwards! :LOL:

Credibility of post immediately dashed

Been a great eye opener this week watching nasty republican types swarm twitter to get their fundamentalism across.

But out and about, the non-twitter population speaks in softer tones of their ancestors who were in the RIC.

I'm not sure which is worse......the thought that you are Carey or that you can't even write your own material !!!

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
Tonight i gave 250€ to a homeless couple living in a tent ..... shes 18 and 4 months pregnant, he was 24 and mental health issues ... thats what i care about. Not your fcking bullshit black and tans suck d*** fest ... fck off

Theyre irish .... of course 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OP
page61

page61

PI Member

I'm not sure which is worse......the thought that you are Carey or that you can't even write your own material !!!

Bollox.. they were murdering scum then and they are murdering scum now..
The only people making a big deal out of this are the revisionists like yourself who seem to relish in the fact that these pigs oppressed and murdered for people just like you .

Out and about people are saying.. Yes the RIC and the DMP were the british empires arsewipes. The only ones with any sympathy for the murderers are the eoghan Harris ruth dudley edwards brigade.. and of course gobbers like you

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Bollox.. they were murdering scum then and they are murdering scum now..
The only people making a big deal out of this are the revisionists like yourself who seem to relish in the fact that these pigs oppressed and murdered for people just like you .

Out and about people are saying.. Yes the RIC and the DMP were the british empires arsewipes. The only ones with any sympathy for the murderers are the eoghan Harris ruth dudley edwards brigade.. and of course gobbers like you
Where in Ireland are the headquarters of the RIC and the DMP located ,
also who have they murdered?
My understanding is that both these institutions actually disappeared around a century ago.

You post like somebody very very much not just out of touch with contemporary Ireland but out of touch with all reality.

Top Bottom